• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
Thank you, and long time no see! Pokemon Masters was pretty kind to me for once, I got five copies of that Serena in 27k gems.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I dont have it but I like all the character redesigns in it.
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
Ahh, yeah lots of good art comes out from the alt designs :oops:
I also enjoy some of the story.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The Lillie ones are my favorite specifically the Cosmog dress.
Im hoping Serena returns in the anime soon
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
TRUE that Lillie one is definitely one of my favorites too, sadly I own every Lillie but that one.

Same here, though for some reason I'm getting the vibe that next gen's her best shot if they stick to the Journeys format. If they manage to drop her here I'd be ecstatic.
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
Apparently it's looking as if her short hair design ended up being the best selling sync pair over even Red in Pokemon Masters, so I'm here hoping TPCI are taking notes LOL
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I use a picture of that attire as my avatar on bulbarden forums.
I've been wanting to see her interact with the current main cast, excluding Ash. And also I want to see the meltdowns of her in the current artstyle and also over the lack of amour stuff Lol.
Lol. The short hair design looks pretty.
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
The interactions would be great, the crossovers so far have been solid so I'm definitely looking to the possibility of that too.
Ayy sick, very likely I'd be a fan of that avi :oops:
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I want to see her interactions with Koharu. They seem like they would get along well.
Yeah. I decorated my profile there with Lillie stuff lol
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
For sure, an episode with Koharu would be a great no-brainer and even potentially easy to fit into one of her Eevee episodes. I read that fan-manga someone posted in the Amour thread last month and their interactions were pretty amusing lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I also want to see her interact with Goh especially for some GohxSerena shipping hints lol
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
Make it happen LOL
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I'll bring some popcorn if it does lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Darn SerenaxGoh is dead, she didn't even notice him in the episode smh lol
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
FR, I was dying of laughter when someone pointed that out LOL
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. At least she heard his voice when he was talking to Koharu on the phone xD
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
It seems so.
I could only imagine how forgotten he felt in the background while that reunion was happening lmaoo
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Ikr? Lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I heard something about Serena possibly being in the stands watching the masters 8 tournament (along with May and probably others as well)
PotSmuggle
PotSmuggle
Hype, definitely something I was hoping for!