• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sham
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Why do you keep listening to Bendicion/Angel? It's odd you're ok with Iris' Axew getting new moves out of nowhere without battles like in the Don battle tournaments, yet have double standards that a pokemon in constant battling like Combusken can't learn a move naturally after being constantly used. Pokemon learning moves naturally have always been part of the anime.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    @Jagobrass
    3098db5276ba7a98030bbde340ea9fc7.png
    Bendicion
    Bendicion
    Plenty of fun things to do in Manhattan. Imagine creating thousands and thousands of accounts just to install a false belief that May is the most liked
    Bendicion
    Bendicion
    Of course
    Lillie or Mallow would be a better choice over Iris for the masters 8
    Reactions: Sham
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    No
    But seriously I want Hilda or original red/green playable female character.
    Sham
    Sham
    The only person I wouldn’t mind is Kris but I don’t think they’re using Hilda considering she got sidelined in BW where they could of just used her
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    She's one of the characters I really want to see animated
    Omggg I had a dream about Iris
    Sham
    Sham
    About(
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Its vague
    But I remember she came back to the anime with her champion outfit again
    And she lost to Leon in pwc:/
    But she won against someone else and advanced to rank 11
    Sham
    Sham
    DANG. Hopefully she does make it that far and you’re right lol
    Ew I wanted to torture myself and see what is going on 4Chan because I keep hearing about it and y’all need help
    Imagine taking a ship on a childrens cartoon so serious when people discuss it that it has you in distressed and your whole actual day ruined

mental illness but
    Sham what's your problem with Bonnie/Clemont's episode?
    M
    Morazkaa
    Can you explain instead of liking posts from Hatersgonnahate who clearly didn't even watch the episode?
    I strongly suggest you avoid bad faith discussions for your own mental health and sanity, Sham. :p
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Reminds me of how Misty was being called an “abuser” cause of her temper (90’s anime humor) Peeps were calling for his failure so when he won the next step was this. That’s by design but not worth getting bent over. Still stoked he won.

(animators didn’t work on frames like this just for some fans to try to write off Champ Satoshi♥️)

FM4CLldXEAUqxnr
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Head canon wars are draining, Champion Satoshi is real, Champion Iris is real, Go has a Suicune, Shirona isn’t unstoppable and below Dande, Doctor Takeshi is real with his own Blissey, Nebby, Larvitar, Mime are apparently Satoshi’s Pokémon according to the 25th anniversary video. :p
    F
    Falconmaroni
    @Sham I'd still like to know what your problem with May's contest battles with Drew are. You post this in so many threads already so I'd prefer if you answered here. All those battles have proper strategy and technique shown in them. Also saying Harley was handled bad was odd since he doubled as a villain and had a great dynamic with Drew and May
    Question, isn't your thread about female protagonists similar to this one?
    RafaSceptile
    RafaSceptile
    I usually don't talk on those because we all know what happen when you say something unpopular about certain character.
    However, I agree with most of your unpopular thoughts. The only exception is May and Drew, imo it is the best rivalry for all Pokégirls
    Sham
    Sham
    Honestly I didn’t like Drew to be honest. His character never impressed me. I enjoyed Zoey-Dawn more.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Zoey was boring to me. I wish Dawn had Drew and Harley as rivals over Kenny, Zoey, and Ursula to be honest.
    I saw that you texted me awhile ago. When I got a new phone I forgot my changed password for my email so I got locked out of my stuff smh. I’ll get back to you once I’m home later tonight. Sorry about that o_O
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Oh I have a lot to say and I can’t wait to hear your opinions on them too. I should be home in ~2 hours and can’t wait to catch up
    Sham
    Sham
    Okay gotcha I can't wait to rant about how I've been in distress over havoc these games have caused me in the past 48 hours.
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Oh trust me I totally get how you feel. These leaks have been the worst case scenario 9 times out of 10
    Koharu is Serena done right, sorry not sorry xD
    Now watch how nothing will happen with the Iris "off-topic" discussion in the same thread moderated for the Serena "off-topic" discussion
    Sham
    Sham
    Oh of course. Iris is allowed slander (along with Goh) but the second Showcases was mentioned there was pitch forks and knives pulled out notice how both diverted from the topic at hand but only one is being censored.
    Cartoon network did us a favor with canceling the rest of Naruto part 1 back when they had the dub lol
    Sham
    Sham
    Honestly it’s still on Netflix though. I honestly they should of just ended the series there. Remember when Disney XD took over for like a year lol
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    They should have ended the series shortly after Naruto's mom's arc
    That Barbie comment really made me laugh :p
    Sorry for that argument stretching, my bad. Some Serena fans really hate any criticism of a scene she's in lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…