• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Xuxuba
Xuxuba
Hi Kuzehiko! I've been very overworked lately, but my family has been helping me a lot with it. Hopefully, things will get better next week.
What about you? How have you been doing lately?
Kuzehiko
Kuzehiko
It's good that you have your family to help you to go through it! Glad to hear that, however I hope that it will get better for you! Have some good rest after things go better. I'm fine, just exhausted and tired from work as usual. Logged in here after a long time so I thought passing and say hi to you. Am also content that Serena is coming back!
Reactions: Xuxuba