• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
So I've heard. I can't believe it. I'm in complete shock!
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
What do you think the 11 episodes series will be?
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
I have no idea. But I will watch to find out. Pokemon has needed this for decades. A fresh start. Is it only 11 episodes?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
The Ash's final journey thing is. The poster has Misty and Brock on it probably as companions again as well as all of Ashs pokemon. Heh I guess cybercubed ultimately lost lmao
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
I wonder what Cybercubes thoughts are on the matter, or many of the old members. This is mindblowing!
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Whenever he makes his next alternate account I'll ask lmao.
I'll also say something about Misty possibly meeting Dawn, his worst nightmare lol
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Those were the days. I still can't believe this is happening! I wonder why now though?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
25th anniversary series I guess lol
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Don't get me wrong, this has been long overdue and I'm actually excited for something Pokemon related for once in years but I'm still shocked.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I know lol
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Have you see Ragnarok4's profile avatar of Riko standing over Ash's grave? I've never laughed so hard at a Pokemon profile picture lol.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
It's hilarious lmao
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
It has made my day lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lol apparently the people that wanted Ash to stay are in a meltdown.
And cybercubed is making things worse as usual lmao
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
How is he egging them on this time?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Look at bluedragongirl's rant thread in the anime forums lol
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Lol, pure madness but entertaining.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Ikr lol
I just tried to bait him about Misty meeting Dawn lmao
Platinum fan.
Platinum fan.
Lol Pokegirl Fan you are so evil fanning the fires!
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I already asked him about them meeting in a pm lmao