• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PsychoLogical
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Damn, My grandmother's gone too now, passed away in her sleep I believe. At least my departed grandfather won't be alone anymore.

Shame I never saw them again after last visiting them in 2019 (They live on the other of the world, do note). But I already knew it was the end of the line for them when a family member showed their present states at the time. Still a shame though..
    did my comment here relating to the incident really just get purged while I never noticed? Incredible. Just incredible.

:v
    Wonder if Serebii will ever open mod applications again so I can try to see if I can get the spot, mainly since no one wants to moderate the anime subforum/moderation in the subforum is dead as Dephender’s unfortunately essentially a once a week guy just to post summaries and titles and Sushi’s almost never around anymore.

Might as well try doing cleanup and properly enforcing **** if I can.
    Flv4eI3WIAIVvL4

Sommie best boi
    Found out my Grandfather passed away just now. That sucks.
    I envy those capable of following and achieving their dreams and making their ideals reality.

While I'm just a talentless mix of both a defeatist and realist.
    If only I could find a way to use reddit without the acc getting banned again. Still would like to use it despite how shitty the site is lmao.
    bought a wireless pro controller and it already drifts. Fking damn it. Literally had to order a Veanic tool kit that had the proper screwdrivers for being able to pry open pro controllers and Joycons just to try to be able to fix it (and attempt to fix my joycons while I’m at it).
    There have been way too many times that I could or should've shown some sort of empathy but over the years, I've gained essentially nothing but apathy. Doesn't help that I now seem to be incapable of crying. Even if I wanted to. Can't remember the last time I truly cried and whenever I try to cry, nothing comes out. It just...wont.
    Had to withdraw from my College Precal class. There was no way I was going to recover in order to pass. Gonna have to retake it at some point.

I hope I never have to do that again.
    Still got a sore throat. Fever, headache, and body aches have vanished after 2 days. Based on how sudden it was, It was likely COVID which I got from a family member who unintentionally and unknowingly got it and got passed to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…