• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice to see you still come around here.
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    Same to you as well! I remember you! Nice to see people still coming back here. It does feel nostalgic, especially these days with DP remakes.

How have you been?
    Palamon
    Palamon
    Been pretty okay. I've been popping here lately to see how some people have been doing and if they still come around. Been mostly writing & waiting to get the DP remakes because my parents have decided they might be getting them for me, so I have to wait still, lol.
    Torpoleon
    Torpoleon
    Honestly, the remakes aren't terrible. Pt is still the definitive Sinnoh experience, but I'm enjoying SP so far. I actually like it more than Gens 7 & 8.
    Yeah, I’m super excited to see what else we get. Lately I’ve just been playing the hell out of Xenoblade 2.
    Not a problem at all man, I haven’t been around on here much either. I’ve been doing pretty good myself, enjoying the nice slew of great games Ninendo has been pumping out.
    Hey man! I've been gone forever, holy cow. But I'm trying to remind myself to get on here more often to see how things are going! So how have you been?
    my fc is in my sig too
    im only on on the weekends
    and then only after 10 for about two hours. (I like to wait till the shops open.)
    yeah id love to visit your town
    i dont have any other fortune cookie items sorry.
    so do you want the kk 3ds or the normal one?
    do you want to visit my town as well?
    Well, looks like the Gym Leaders probably aren't coming back, but it looks like the gang is handling matters pretty well on their own! Clemont especially has kicked some serious butt.
    Ooh, that would be cool. Pinsir or Heracross for Viola, Aerodactyl for Grant, Venusaur for Ramos, Mawile or Altaria for Valerie, and Medicham or Alakazam for Olympia. Of course, that might make Clemont look bad if he was the only Gym Leader without a Mega :p
    Yeah, I saw the preview with Steven, it'll be a heck of a showdown with Team Flare if he and Diantha team up. And yeah, I was kind of expecting Korrina to show up since she's so heavily associated with Mega Evolution, plus the hints that Lucario is appearing again soon. But if they all show up, that'll be fantastic.
    Yeah but at the same time I'm kind of excited to see him do Island Trials it'll be refreshing to see him try and do something new.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…