• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
You were absolutely right about flint not being in the master class anymore.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
I guess Iris knocked him out.
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
most likely! So what did you think of the battle?
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
I didn't think too highly of the battle, but I've come to expect that from Journeys. Hope M8 battles are better. What did you think of it?
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
I’m mainly happy for gengar winning another battle. That’s the main thing honestly. I’m also happy to see the confirmation of the 8 people that will be in the tournament. Now all I want to see is the day this thing starts.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Yes, Gengar winning was nice. It basically got 2 wins. I feel like the tournament will start at the end of June or early July. That's around when the Kalos League & Manalo Conference started.
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
Yes I’m happy for gengar. That timing sounds about right because we still have that episode with ash’s alolan Pokémon, Paul, and garchomp vs dragonite(not sure if that’s also in the Paul episode).
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
I doubt the Garchomp I'd Paul's though. Maybe Iris?
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
I originally thought that maybe it was Iris’s dragonite vs Cynthia’s garchomp but then you reminded me that her garchomp is female. I don’t think it’s a PWC battle so if it is Iris, they must be having an unofficial battle. Now I’m wondering what Paul’s role will be in all this since he’s not in the M8.
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
I’m not sure how legit this website is but I came across something that says Paul will be in the next episode 111 and that he has a garchomp that knows dragon claw. I’m not believing anything until I see it on Serebii.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Looks like we have new episodes titles!
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
Yea I saw them! I’m so excited to see Lillie again and I hope ash’s incineroar get some action
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
I hope so too! We'll see what happens.
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
Yea because the special preview shows pikachu doing a z-move and I’m pretty sure it’s going to be in the alola episode
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Which preview?
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
The special one where we saw things like dragonite vs garchomp. There was a part where ash and pikachu did that z move where pikachu wears his hat.
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
Oh, I'll have to rewatch it. I don't remember it using its Z move.
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
Yea at like 0:48 in the video you’ll see it
Torpoleon
Torpoleon
I'll definitely have to take a look.
STICKTOPIA
STICKTOPIA
Well we thought the tournament would begin in late June or early July but they decided to make it a little earlier