• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But it looks like a trash can and its personality is trashy too so... xD Yeah I get what you mean she could work too.
    It's the kind of character archetype I cannot stand at all. She actually made me feel sympathetic of the Inquisitors having g to deal with her bs.
    Interesting news putting aside the trash can making a comeback. Subin's choice seems on point and Hera is probably a given too since trash can is there too.
    Now I only ask for Reva's brutal death asap lol
    I think he would be better as a side character instead of having his own show. I understand they want to flesh him out but I just don't find him interesting and not everyone needs such a detailed backstory. I consider Rogue One to be the best Disney SW movie but the biggest weakness it had was the forgettable cast.

Yeah finally :)
    janejane6178
    janejane6178
    Is there a Pokemon Masters EX thread here ?
    Yep. And as of this morning, it seems like all the VOD services *gasp* actually did their job. So for once, Matt finally won. xD
    Welp, 5 hours to go.
    Yeah. xD

So Matt's had a few more interviews.
    - Now that the series is finished, Matt has his full attention on the Marcy's Journal - A Guide to Amphibia spin-off book.
    btxgvZs.png

- Matt's game for more Amphibia content in the future if Disney's interested.
    Right now, he's focused on trying to get an The Art of Amphibia book greenlit.
    Oh yeah, I saw that. Cool that Hugh's finally in. xD

So watching KG and Tyrone's stream for yesterday, Tyrone's still the more experienced player of the two. KG just threw a deck
    of random cards together instead of building a deck based on strategy and hoped for the best. xD
    But he knows how to play the game for the most part, such as how to complete a turn, and how to Synchro Summon.
    Yeah, it's not awful, but it's a mid series imo. The next era of Disney TVA's gonna be interesting to say the least.
    After TOH ends, lore shows like Tangled, DuckTales, Amphibia and The Owl House are gonna take a break
    as the current suits at Disney Channel want more Slice of Life/Comedy shows in the vein of Phineas and Ferb,
    Big City Greens and The Ghost and Molly McGee for now.
    Yep. And Big City Greens (unfortunately). Hamster and Gretel's supposed to release this year though. I'm going with late Summer/early Fall 2022.
    Starting in June will be The Owl House's hiatus between Season 2 and 3. The Ghost and Molly McGee will be returning
    with its new batch of episodes in June to take The Owl House and Amphibia's place.
    Yeah, it's Phineas and Ferb, DuckTales and Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure all over again.
    It's a bit of a bummer to see Amphibia go. But at least The Owl House will be sticking around for a little while longer.
    Yep. Goh cleared this episode's trial, but he only has 7 tokens,
    and he needs at least 12 to qualify for a Chaser so in PM113, it's all or nothing.

Welp, tomorrow's the big night (illustration by Matt Braly)...
    ucy5qJ0.jpg

rvqpT3H.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…