• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
The directing was INSANE and Elizabeth Olsen acted really well and was a treat! I loved the Scarlet Witch moments a lot and the musical battle, but overall the movie felt really lacking and the Illuminati stuff was just disappointing
LazySpy
LazySpy
I loved it personally
Didn't really care that much for the Illuminati
Also it suprisingly has a fair amount of solid writing and good scenes in generall
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
The end fight scene was so cool
I didnt like the Clea scene though, took away from the great ending we had
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
The problem I’ve seen YouTubers and other posters say is that it felt like a climax with little room to breathe than it does a Dr. Strange story
LazySpy
LazySpy
I fail to see how or why would that be an issue
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
I can see why it’s an issue. I enjoy the film a lot, but I can see why it would pull people out of the moment because the pacing would be Way too hectic. Still found it a better Dark Phoenix Saga adaptation than Dark Phoenix amusingly enough
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Yeah Dr. Strange had a decent arc but I felt he was sidelined in his own movie
LazySpy
LazySpy
@SerGoldenAndTheJust Strange has more screentime than every other character though? 76 minutes apparently... Second being America with 40

So what do you even mean
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
We can't exactly measure everything in terms of screen time. Emotional focus is a component to this as well. Strange didn't feel as compelling to me compared to Wanda mainly because I watched WandaVision. We got a really fleshed out evil Wanda: her motives to control all of creation, the lore behind the Scarlet Witch, Mt. Wungadore, and scenes where she is flat out a slasher villain.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
What UN. Owen said!!
Strange had tons of screentime yes, did he still feel sidelined? Yes
LazySpy
LazySpy
Cope and seethe lmao
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I don't need to cope or seethe XD
I still enjoyed watching it
LazySpy