• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
You got it!! Going through every thread one by one and saving those two for last!!
Life's been extremely busy what with me returning home from college and seeing things were chaotic
It's mostly normal now tho thankfully
Ignition
Ignition
Respect the commitment. Felt weird not having you be one of the first in an Alola thread o_O

In all seriousness though, it’s good to hear you’re home safe and returning to normalcy. Take care of yourself and can’t wait to read the reviews
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Thank you!! Yeah I'm so annoyed I couldn't get to the alola episodes first!! I literally watched the Lillie ep today only before watching the latest ep live, as well as watching the first 2 eps of Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ignition
Ignition
I have to still watch the latest Project Mew episode as well as today’s but definitely making it a priority once I’m off work for the weekend. I have a lot to say about the Lillie episode but I’ll let you see the thread for that. Glad to see you’re back for the climax of the show and right before SV news starts.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I'm glad as well! Really hyped for JN and am not that scared of its quality anymore considering how last week's and this week's episode is top tier
If you've not been spoiled on today's episode yet, avoid everything and go in blind! It'll be so worth it
Ignition
Ignition
I’m still a bit cautious but I’m definitely more invested and optimistic than I was a year ago. All I know is what was shown up until yesterday night (Hala, Pokemon eating together, Samson, etc.) so relatively unaware but definitely avoiding the review thread until then.