• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been forever since I said anything to you? How are you?

Anyway, I've been messing around in the Indigo Disk, but I haven't really done much of anything to the story.
    O
    oarfish
    Hey! I've been doing well. How have you been?
    I also have been playing the Indigo Disk lately. I just finished the main storyline, and I've done a few other things there. For example, I already successfully hunted a shiny Duraludon, trained it, evolved it into a shiny Archaludon, and raised it to level 100.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, lately I've been EV training for my fight with Amarys. I'm so glad that Fresh Start Mochi was introduced in the last DLC.

As for miscellaneous stuff, I did a union circle with my friend and managed to get an Alolan Vulpix with Great stats, a decent nature (Mild) and a mark to top it all of.
    I was so sad that A. Vulpix was exclusive to Scarlet (whereas I have Violet.)
    O
    oarfish
    The higher levels of the Pokemon in the Indigo Disk (especially those of the trainers) have been presenting a refreshing change of difficulty for me. Generally, I have no difficulty with battles (excluding battle tower/etc. facilities). It's nice to have some challenge in battles here.
    Also, I was hoping there would be some form of the battle tower/etc. in this part of the DLC.
    How are you doing?
    I decided to start Fire Emblem Engage on Hard since Normal was too easy.
    I'm also looking forward to Pikmin 4 a lot.
    O
    oarfish
    I'm doing well.
    I haven't played a lot of Nintendo video games lately myself. It's great that you're enjoying what you've been playing.
    Since I've mention to you about my employment struggle, I should also mention that I applied for a job that may actually utilize my degree.

So wish me luck cause I will really need it.
    My birthday was a few days ago. I'm currently enjoying Tears of the Kingdom, which I got as a present prior to the day.

Anyway, how are you doing?
    O
    oarfish
    I appreciate your recommendations, and I do look up what you recommend.

Have you not been doing well lately?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It's hard to recommend TotK if you didn't like BotW all that much, but I do think it's a significant upgrade.

No, I've been doing fine. The only big problem I have right now is finding employment. It's been an ongoing struggle.
    O
    oarfish
    I understand about the struggle to find employment. It took me a while, and now I have a really good job for my skillset.
    I'm sure you'll find a great job too.
    You know, when I talked about Bellibolt earlier, I was mentioning mostly its offensive capabilities.
    Truth is, it has pretty good defensive abilities as well. It has good bulk, and can set up Reflect/Light Screen, and has access to Chilling Water (lowers attack).

It can hit hard with electric moves, but its defensive abilities probably shouldn't be overlooked either.
    Have you seen the Presents?
    O
    oarfish
    Do you mean the recent Pokemon Direct, or did I miss the announcement of a new holiday (and if so, where are MY presents)?
    I'm pretty sure it's the first one, in which case, I didn't watch it, but I read up on the announcements, especially the Scarlet and Violet news.
    If it's the second one, I want my presents lol.
    Enjoying the new Pokemon games any?
    O
    oarfish
    Yeah, I'm enjoying Scarlet a lot. I've been playing it a lot the past few weeks.
    I've beaten the main story, and I'm doing several activities such as working on my Pokedex, training competitive Pokemon, doing tera raids, and others.
    How about you?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Sorry for the ultra-late response, but I manage to beat the game just a couple days ago and I thorough enjoyed it.

There were some performance issues here and there, but I haven't seen some weird glitch or anything like that.

Otherwise, it was fun to explore, and Bellibolt is the MVP of my team.
    O
    oarfish
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! I think it's a pretty good game.
    I haven't really encountered any significant performance issues myself. My game has crashed a few times, but not that many overall.
    I haven't tried using a Bellibolt yet. Do you recommend it?
    Hello. Have you ever considered putting an oarfish as your avatar?
    O
    oarfish
    I've thought about it. I'm not really sure why I haven't thought about it more.
    Hey, it's been a while, how are you?
    O
    oarfish
    Yeah, a few.
    Lately, I've been playing mostly Halo Infinite and Elden Ring for new games.
    For old (or oldish) games, I've been playing Halo Wars 2 and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I recently beat Super Mario Galaxy (121 stars as both Mario & Luigi), so I might move on to another game.

I might try to pick up Persona 5: Scramble from where I left off, since it's a good musuo game.
    I also looked into my Xenoblade 2 file, and I might do a little bit there as well. I accumlated about 270 hours in the game, but I haven't finished it yet.
    O
    oarfish
    Those sound nice!
    I've played a lot of Super Mario Galaxy, including some about a week ago. I haven't played those other games myself.
    How are you doing?

I'm playing both Animal Crossing: NH and Pokemon Shining Pearl. The latter game I am very slow at, but I'm in the fourth gym town.
    O
    oarfish
    I've been really busy lately in terms of my non-leisure activities. I've also been playing a lot of Halo Infinite's multiplayer.
    I'm only in Sangem Town in Brilliant Diamond lol.
    Forgive me if I already asked, but are you getting Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl, both or neither?

I'm getting both, but I'm mostly going with Shining Pearl, with Brilliant Dimaond being mostly for a friend.
    O
    oarfish
    I'm planning on getting Brilliant Diamond. I got Diamond back in the day, and I preferred the exclusive content in it tbh.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Same with me, but flipped to Pearl, though some content in Diamond I would say is better.
    O
    oarfish
    Yeah, it's nice to experience both.
    In case you didn't know, I had COVID almost all of last week, but since Friday night, I've felt loads better.
    I shouldn't be contagious at this point, and yes, I took the vaccine prior.
    O
    oarfish
    I hope it wasn't too bad for you (the vaccine would have helped that a LOT). I'm glad you're feeling better now.
    Yeah, these breakthrough cases are worrying. The boosters coming should be a great help in general, and especially for such cases.
    What are some of your favorite video games?
    O
    oarfish
    Other than Titanfall 2, I've obtained the entire Assassin's Creed series (I'm quite late to the party here), Control, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age. I've played some of several of the Assassin's Creed games, and I've really been enjoying them. Control is amazing (give us PvP fighting using these mechanics please!).
    O
    oarfish
    I played through ME Legendary Edition. It was great. I've played some of Dragon Age: Inquisition so far (I'm enjoying it as well).
    I am following some unreleased video games at this time, including Pokemon BDSP, Pokemon Legends, Halo Infinite, and some others like Battlefield 2042.
    THERE.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I definitely like Pikmin. Pikmin 2 has to be a top 10 game for me.
    I apologize if you read any of my political posts, lol!

I hate being political, but so many topics I care about become political, so it becomes hard for me to ignore.
    O
    oarfish
    I'm not going to name names here for that of course lmfao.
    Auraninja.
    I named you, therefore you are not an idiot.
    Logic.
    For real, yeah, I'd obviously not call anyone an idiot over DMs lol.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Since I've been here since 2005, there have been certainly times I regretted posting something, political or not.

I try to become a better person, or at least be less dumb.
    O
    oarfish
    I definitely approve of people actively trying to better themselves, especially when it comes to their intelligence.
    If only more people did that.
    Hello, how are you?

Just to let you know, early last month was when I received my second shot, so I'm fully vaccinated.

I'm really looking forward to Nintendo E3.
    O
    oarfish
    It's great you're fully vaccinated!
    I'm doing okay. I don't think I've told you, but I've recently been diagnosed with supraventricular tachycardia. I'm on medication for it now, and I have a minor procedure scheduled to correct it in a few months.
    O
    oarfish
    I've barely been paying attention to E3 lmao. I've been busy with other stuff. I've been quite excited about E3 in the past, but with no E3 last year and how busy I've been this year, I've gotten out of that mindset lmao.
    Did you get vaccinated for Covid yet?

I had my first Pfizer vaccine personally.
    O
    oarfish
    Yeah, I received my second dose on March 31. I was able to get fully vaccinated not long before my state lifted its mask mandate. I'm relatively protected myself (not completely of course), but all those people here that aren't yet (or don't want to) are in severe danger still.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think my state also lifted the mandate (or at least considered it), but I still see mask requirement signs.
    O
    oarfish
    I see places in public with mask requirement signs also. It's so bad when people disregard them and the store's employees don't enforce their requirement.
    Did you see the Nintendo Direct?

Anything standing out to you?
    O
    oarfish
    3/10.
    Smash Bros. and Animal Crossing.
    That's all I cared about lmao.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    You should buy Splatoon 3.

Good way to get into the series.
    O
    oarfish
    Perhaps. I've been hearing good things about Splatoon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…