• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

masdog
masdog
I’m looking forward to the next episode of Kenobi.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Same man, I really want flashbacks of Anakin and Obi wan during the clone wars
Like considering Reva took Leia, we should expect the Inquisitor headquarters appearing again soon? I hope so, I really love that base
Reactions: masdog
masdog
masdog
Yeah. Disney might have released a poorly conceived and executed sequel trilogy, but they are really doing these Disney+ shows right…
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Agreed! Like even tho TBOBF had its flaws, i liked the overall concept of it!
Heck for me, only TROS has been an absolute trainwreck. I quite enjoyed TLJ, although I have my gripes with TFA for resetting everything and being so unoriginal. The saga really needed to be planned properly
Reactions: masdog