• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Yveltal91057
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I won’t be satisfied until ports of the Gen 1-7 games come to the Switch, preferably in a physical bundle or collection.
    The entire plot of One Piece is an entire flashback where Luffy and Nami tell their grandchildren about how they first met, all of their adventures, all of the friends they made, all of their experiences and the other people that they met.

Side note: Luffy and Nami will officially adopt Otama by the end of the series.
    Nami or Boa Hancock, who do you want Luffy to end up with and why?
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    I’m not sure if he’ll canonically end up with anyone, but definitely Nami. Their dynamic just feels more natural.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Morax
    Mr. Reloaded
    Mr. Reloaded
    Boa.

But I don't see him ending up with anyone. Unless we actually do get Two Piece or something.
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    Boa.

Nami is a good friend, let them stay that way. Just because their interactions are fun to watch doesn't mean they should be a couple.
    Why is rukia making that face?
    Yveltal91057
    Yveltal91057
    Go watch Bleach, Episode 154. ;)
    Morax
    Morax
    Ah the kaien episode! Man bleach could be absolute kino sometimes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…