• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sham
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Did that Scott alt leave that quickly
    Reactions: Sham
    Ignition
    Ignition
    God bless
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I miss seeing this iconic image that he used as an avatar on his original account.
    makuhita.png
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Death, taxes, and Scott alts
    Cynthia gonna use base Garchomp against M-Lucario but Haxorus didn't put much of a fight LMAO
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    Nah bcs it's probably part of her strategy against Ash so there is no respect that counts, plus it's a full battle. If Cynthia ends up fighting M-Lucario with base Garchomp then it will mean Haxorus was really as strong as we pointed out and some delusional haters can stop the downplay.
    Sham
    Sham
    They’ll do anything to downplay about how Cynthia “wasn’t taking the fight serious”. Like I’m just as upset as others but I’m also happy that the writers specifically wrote that for the Iris battle. To bad she’ll still be discredited. The episodes speak for themselves like you said. Again you’re the only Cynthia stan that isn’t biased
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    Ppl doesn't really know how to interpret feats it's beyond lame at this point. Anyway I don't care what they say. The same Haxorus that was stalemating fair and square base Garchomp, the one that could even defeat M-Lucario or will put an even fight against him. I have no doubts about Iris' strength, of course ppl downplays her it's because of bias, hate and dishonesty.
    • Love
    Ew Sakura, ngl though, she is pretty
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I wish they completed this story, its pretty good lmao
    Sham
    Sham
    NOOO Sakura is the best. Do not support.

They never ended up finishing it? What is it on?
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    She's the main character though, just sharing Izumi's body with her like in Yugioh lmao.
    Only 3 chapters, seems like a common problem on ff.net where most people abandon their stories
    Boruto so far is interesting as heck and Sarada is the moment, fixed all the mistakes Sakura had
    You need to change the pfp lol it's been a week XD
    I miss seeing you in the Iris pfp, we need more Iris pfps here!!
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Oh it definitely was cheap lol but in an endearing way. And yep dont you worry you'll get that analysis soon enough, been busy with going back to college and getting things ready for my girlfriend's bday I havent had time to watch the episodes subbed yet, only watched them live so far
    Sham
    Sham
    No issue bro, college is rough. Happy birthday to her and take your time!
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Thank you!!
    Btw, me and @Sham will probably bet on Cynthia vs Iris?

LIKE FOR SINNOH QUEEN CYNTHIA AND DISLIKE FOR DRAGON MASTER IRIS

Whoever loses gets a clown pfp for a week

Remember this ??
    Dragneelo
    Dragneelo
    I did forget about it, but I guess luck is not always at the hands of a beauty
    Sham
    Sham
    Listen, I’m hoping a miracle happens but I’ve lost confidence since then
    Dragneelo
    Dragneelo
    Fate has brought you to kneel at my feet.

Well, I guess you shouldn't have bet based on sheer COPIUM
    I think I'm gonna copy you saying "you're such a kid" to hilarious dumbass comments on this site XD
    Also Masters 8 is sooner and I can already see people dogpiling on Iris, when those episodes come you can bet I'll be behind you defending our girl!!
    • Love
    Sham
    Sham
    Ty :cool:. Honestly I’m really excited to see what type of combinations her and Alain preform. And thanks honestly I just randomly came up with it xD
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    The preview itself has me so confused now on what the matchups are actually going to be
    Nice Iris avatar
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    It should be, its dubbed by viz media.
    More like the interactions between the main characters seem lacking compared to the 90s anime.
    That's the original 90s dub. It was redubbed in like 2014 and they finished redubbing it in 2019.
    Sham
    Sham
    Okay I'll give it a watch after I'm done with finals!
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Awesome
  • Loading…
  • Loading…