• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SoraFan23
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not going to be in gaming communities anymore. I realize that most of them have a toxic culture and they have a lot of defensive fans who would always call you out for having a different opinion and then report you to be banned or silenced.
    You know everytime I go into communities I always get shamed on by those who think I'm in the wrong and then when I defend myself I get reported on and banned. I will never understand this internet culture.
    Welp the Pokemon Subreddit removed my post because they find it "too similar" to another post. I stand corrected the Pokemon Community is toxic and they will do anything they can to censor those who disagree with their opinions and try to act all positive.
    Oh man the Pokemon Subreddit on Reddit is crazy. So many divided opinions and a lot of disagreement. I feel like Pokemon is starting to turn into politics which is never a good thing.
    People assume that I'm always negative. Well they never saw the "about me" on my profile to even understand.
    Well a thread got closed down because some users were using the "p" word in their argument. (sigh) I really hate what the gaming community has come too.
    Every gaming community I ever been apart of as always turn toxic. No matter what your opinion is on a game or if you disagree with someone else's views you always get people attacking you left and right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…