• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. xD
    That was field dialogue taken from KH III when Sora and co. are wandering around Arendelle in a snowstorm.

Oh yeah, now that players can challenge the Paldea League gyms in any order,
    the Poké Pod crew's relieved that KG can't break SV (at least in that way, anyway). xD
    f2bYsLN.png
    The Poké Pod
    Session 156 - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 DLC Review and Datamine Leaks for Future Tacks/
    Pokémon Presents August 2022 Review/PM120 Review

Probably Penny. She already has the Eevee backpack. xD

Same. Probably not as good PnF or MML, but it still seems fun and Disney and Dan seem very proud of it
    (Disney extended Season 1 to being 30 episodes long after it did well with test audiences).
    If the MML/PnF crossover happens, you know Kevin's gonna be one of Murphy's Law's punching bag for sure. xD
    Yep. This farewell should be interesting to say the least given that Goh clearly
    has some form of social anxiety unless he's over that phase now. xD
    Uh... Sorry, Chloe, but Paldea exists (unless this ends up being the kids' last trip together and then they say goodbye). xD
    SgZq7wK.png
    3's fine, especially since fans have been wanting Ash VS Cynthia for years as he never battled her in DP or BW,
    but if we get 4 again... I think that's pushing it a bit imo unless Cynthia actually ends up kicking Ash's butt, too. xD

Yeah. I did better this time around. Made the Top 6 cut more often than not.
    Still got 10-12th every now and then though. xD
    Make that a 3-parter:
    PM126 - The Semifinals IV: Battle (Airs September 23rd)

Lol, Wave 2 broke poor Emi at one point, last night. xD

Emi: No! NO!! Noooo...

KG: Emi, what happened?!

Emi: I was in last place!

Terrell: Let me ask you this.
    Emi, did you pickup and play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and expect to win?

Emi: I just wanna win at least once!
    Fine to me, but I'm kinda counting on it, unless Ash either stays put at the school again or
    there's someone else in the SV cast that can cook. xD

Indeed. I'm hoping in the next series Ash does get permanent gloves back. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…