• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SerGoldenhandtheJust

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ignition
    Ignition
    Ash drops in a couple of hours but from now until the end of September you’ll get enough gems to where you’re guaranteed to get him (~36k to guarantee a character) but he also runs until mid October. I’d be more than willing to help you out if you do! There’s a ton of stuff going on rn to help catch new players up.
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    I really appreciate it!! I plan to start Masters EX this Saturday after my exams, just so I can pull Ash lol, would appreciate the help :)
    Ignition
    Ignition
    Of course it'd be my pleasure. Just let me know! And good luck with your exams!
    WATCH THE SANDMAN ON NETFLIX
    Honestly the quality of MCU Disney+ shows is so depressing when you see stuff like The Sandman.
    ALSO WATCH WESTWORLD
    S4 HAS BEEN FREAKING AMAZING SO FAR
    Will you find time for a discussion on Discord in the nearest future

I'm still yet to tear down your Batman take :cool:
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Edward Nashton
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    I ****ING HATE SEREBII NOTIFS SYSTEM
    Hi, I missed your posts entirely lol
    Im barely finding time to be on social media in general these days because college is hectic + Im doing some internships, but I promise you SOMEDAY we would have that discord discussion. I havent even opened discord in like 2-3 months lol I think
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    And when I do get time like at night, I usually watch some Youtube, Netflix or videocall with my girlfriend
    Speaking of which, I saw Sandman recently and boy IT WAS A DELIGHT. It loses steam after ep6, but is still amazing
    ASH VS RED WAS TEASED IN MASTERS EX IN THE LATEST POKEMON PRESENTS
    WHY ARENT MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THISSSSS
    Maybe they are lol need to still read many threads, mannnn it sucks barely being able to come online anymore, college studies hectic
    Watch Top Gun: Maverick
    NOW
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Recently watched this and Mannnnn, I think it's my favourite movie of 2022 so far!!! Just felt nostalgic for some reason you know, not because it's a sequel as I havent watched Top Gun, but like the way it is a blockbuster.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Rare

SerGoldenAndTheJust

W
    Boyyy Jane and PokemonBattleFanatic really the Jessie and James of the forums aren't they :p
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    More like:

Treasure_of_the_Blind_Swordsman.gif

Lol
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Im dying XD
    According to the dataminer, Ash throws his hat for his sync move (basically buffed Z Moves personalized for each character) so we’re likely getting his Z Move too
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    I just saw this msg my bad, but this looks really good! I saw the 13 min clip of his story arc where he doesn't appear to use his Pikashuniam Z as sync move so I hope that shows up someday
    The Boys s3ep1 really did THAT LMAOOOO
    Consider me traumatised
    I'm loving the direction they are going so far, hope the rest of s3 is as fun!!
    Also, Obi Wan Kenobi is GOATED istg I'm so excited for the new episode coming out soon, ep3 was a treat
    masdog
    masdog
    TLJ wasn’t as bad as some pundits make it out to be. It was a good story, and even a good Star Wars film. It was just placed into the middle of a poorly planned trilogy. That film had a lot of interesting ideas that would have fit better in a stand-alone film or in a trilogy that was built around it.
    masdog
    masdog
    And that is probably the sequel trilogy’s biggest problem. It was originally planned to have three stories written by three different people that were supposed to be a trilogy.

Instead we ended up with JJ Abram’s bad adaptation of Dark Empire…
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    Honestly they should have had either Rian Johnson just finish ep IX so we atleast get a coherent story even if it isn't well loved, then allowing JJ to Frankenstein the whole trilogy and have no themes. Heck even Colin's script seemed so freaking good besides Poe x Rey, what with all the Mortis stuff and committing to Rey being a nobody/Kylo being the villain.
    I’m expecting an essay in the Lillie and Battle Royale episode review threads. Don’t disappoint me.
    If you're 18+, go and watch Barry now!! It's so freaking amazing, more well written than it had any right to be and Bill Hader is just perfect!! Really underrated show with S tier writing
    Me: Man I really wish the 'ignore' button was more useful to block out people like Jane from my feed
    Random dude: Yooo I ignored you for a year and it totally worked well for me, heh
    ......Well it clearly isn't working well if you're back to replying to me now, is it? :p
    Blue Saturday
    Blue Saturday
    Love Pokémon but don’t let your mindset slip by checking these forums too often, art, video games, analysis, create content in the meantime if you’re into that. Reminds you why you love this show and not what annoys one about it
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    That's true! I do love to write and that's what I do when I can, it's so relaxing. Honestly college is so busy for me lately that I barely come to the forums. Also, as a Zack Snyder fan DCEU isn't fun either :/
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    And as for the ignore button, there's always an option for me to see it, especially if someone replies to Jane. It gets annoying
    The Serena return really made me love her so much more!! Probably stems from the fact that I did like Serena & her potential but the elevator scene dialogues &execution &some of her fans soured me, with her return redeeming the context, doing it tactfully &letting me ignore my personal feelings with some of her fans using her to **** on SM! Such a great episode, it did for Serena what DP did for May!!
    You gotta love how the people claiming false facts and narratives to affirm their biases and act superior are the ones claiming others are in 'denial' XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…