• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• co7t6Xj.jpg
    no surprise on Zombie Island. Most fans love it because of how traumatizing it is.
    Can't believe they included the live action films though smh xD

Got a few support Sync Pairs like Dawn, Tate and Liza who help out with Defense but other than that, meh.
    But like KG said, Ash is a basically a nuke button and can relateively get rid of most opponents with ease even on Hard mode. xD
    Ah yeah I won't bother with the complaints. I just feel I need to do solid rewatch of the two trilogies before I jump into it so I can get into Tolkien's world once again.
    Ah yeah I heard about it. I haven't bothered with anything LoTR in ages so I'm not sure I will watch it yet but I heard the premiere was pretty strong.
    Yeah, Disney Channel did that to celebrate Disney Princess Week.
    Earlier this year on Disney+. Just wish Season 3 had been a little longer and that the series finale had better songs, but other than that, still solid.
    9/10 series and Alan Menken and Glenn Slater's songs were fantastic.
    Listened to an interview with Dan about HnG.

- The series is based off of Dan's childhood home life (he and one of his siblings also had a 10 year age gap)

- Gretel and her family live in a city that's one 1 city away from Danvile

- There is a place in Season 2's story arc where Phineas and Ferb could potentially appear,
    but Dan would rather wait to pitch the MML/PnF/HnG crossover if Season 3 gets greenlit.
    Oh yeah true, I have watched Broly and also follow the manga so I'm up to date with new villains, transformations etc.
    The House of Dragon 8/10. Good start, the premise looks refreshing.
    Whoa, nice. xD
    I just decided to play Pokémon Masters EX again. Pretty decent imo.
    I'm going to start saving for Ash as he's returning in the
    game again this time as a playable sync pair this weekend:
    Yeah, pretty much.
    As expected, KG and co. do plan on attending Worlds 2023 as Japan's on their bucket list.
    Gonna be a pricey trip though. Having been to Japan before, TSS was noting that plane
    tickets for Japan alone cost about $1600. xD
    So messed up. He needs to go. -____-

The Poké Pod World
    Session 158 - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Competitive Trailer Reaction/ Pokémon Worlds 2023 to Take Place in Yokohama, Japan!
    / Warner Bros. Discovery Controversy/KG and Emi Review
    Pokémon Heroes: The Movie - Latias and Latios
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…