• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Sham
Sham
She was the first person I truly stanned I’m sorry :eek:
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Mine was 18, when she broke Vegeta's arm and beat him up lmao
  • Love
Reactions: Sham
Sham
Sham
And now both have Lillie :cool:
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah but I like Galaxia more.
  • Love
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
What do you think of this girl?
latest
Sham
Sham
From Boruto or Naruto?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Naruto, from the Itachi's childhood arc from some novel/filler in the anime. She's apparently a girl that was close to Itachi.
Sham
Sham
Oh yeah. It was the filler arc right? And he ended up killering anyway right?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
In the anime Tobi killed her, in the novel Itachi put her under the tsukuyomi where she apparently lived her entire life married to him in it before she died from it.
Sham
Sham
Lol what. Oh yeah you’re right. He did give her an imagery before he killed he. So wait she was in a novel and anime?

How are you liking Boruto?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I feel bad for her.
I dropped it a long time ago. Lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I've been looking around on fanfic.net for some stories where she ended up surviving the massacre and ends up becoming Sasuke's legal guardian lmao.
Sham
Sham
Wait why? So far it's pretty intersting. Wasn't she like a filler character originally?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I didn't like the first arcs and most of the characters felt like a copy and paste of their parents Lol.
Something like that I guess. One of the more interesting ones though.
Sham
Sham
Oh shoot. I do agree the main characters take up a lot of space but fairly into it. Are watching new anime? And what’s that about?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
New anime? Maybe rewatch Sailor Stars if I ever get around to it.
Apparently its about Sakura dying and somehow getting sent back in time in Izumi Uchiha's body to prevent a lot of the bad stuff that happened lmao.