• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So some time ago I mentioned to you that I was applying for a job that would utilize my degree. Unfortunately, I didn't get that, but I was put into the system. They will hire again during the Summer semester, so I will try to shoot for that. In the meantime, I'm going to try to look for work elsewhere before I try to apply there.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Hope it goes well, though maybe you'll find something better before you know it.
    It's been a while, how have you been?
    I've been messing around in the Indigo Disk, and by messing around, I mean screwing off and not doing the BBE4 for right now.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Pretty good, mostly grinding out the DLC now with the Pokedex and stuff. Nothing too crazy otherwise.
    I did an application for a job I really want to get which will actually utilize my degree.

Please wish me luck, cause I'll need it.
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    Dj-V-cTUcAAVqlj.jpg

But for real, hoping it works out!

I’m in the midst of a job hunt myself, so maybe we’ll both get some good news on that front soon.
    Morax
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Well I can't say I expected this, but yeah good luck! I've definitely been there so I know how that feels.
    Can someone explain why some of my posts got deleted? This happened in the anime episode discussion threads and the recent happenings threads. I have several photos as evidence, but they don't get attached to posts for some reason.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    You might have to point me to which anime thread you're talking about but I looked through the Recent Happenings Threads and saw two posts that were deleted back in January for seemingly no reason. Seems that someone got access to an account they weren't supposed to and randomly deleted them. I undeleted the Gen 4 and Gen 5 Recent Happenings posts but if you want any other post checked let me know which threads.
    KyogreThunder
    KyogreThunder
    Thanks
    Which version of the new Pokemon games did you get (if any) and how far are you?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I got Violet, I've mostly been popping in for the 7* event raids lately but sometimes I go on to ranked battles for Singles as well.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I was hoping you'd say "Scarlet" cause I'm looking for a Walking Wake raid for a friend. Oh well.
    How are you doing?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm doing fine, lots of games to play lately between Fire Emblem, Xenoblade DLC, MegaMan Battle Network, and Pokemon. Almost feels like I need a break from games sometimes.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I feel that. I never got my MMBN collection, and I'm considering buying a digital version if need be.
    Getting FE: Engage?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Yeah, I'm playing it now and having fun with it. Story seems basic but the gameplay has been very fun.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've been playing on Normal mode, but I think I'll revisit in Hard mode once all the DLC has been released for the definitive experience.
    Also, I wish Medium Hard was a difficulty mode.
    Hey Psynergy. Just checking in with ya!
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Hi, I've been busy lately doing great otherwise. Hope you're doing well too.
    Long time no see. How ya been?
    Mr. Reloaded
    Mr. Reloaded
    Happy to hear you're doing good. Haven't seen you or DracoKiller in forever xD
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Yeah he's not really around anymore unfortunately, as for me I've just been lazy since my laptop is dying so I can only really come in on mobile. Trying to check in more often now that I stopped being lazy about it though.
    Mr. Reloaded
    Mr. Reloaded
    Meh. You're not really missing too much these days tbh, the forum has definitely died down a lot over the years.
    Hey, how are you doing? It's been a while.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Pretty good, started working a new job recently that actually utilizes my degree to some extent and has me working more reasonable hours than I was doing before. Waiting for new games otherwise.
    My last surviving grandfather died a few days after Christmas, and the funeral was on New Year's Eve.

I just wanted to share some personal news.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family have lots of happy memories to remember him by.
    Are you more of a Brilliant Diamond person or a Shining Pearl guy?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Probably Pearl since that's the one I got initially when the original games released.
    What is your opinion on Sora in Smash Bros?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Don't really care at all about Sora so I'm a little disappointed but if they were going to choose any character to end Smash Ultimate DLC with, I can't imagine anyone being more fitting than him. So in the end I can't really complain too much, I'm probably just disappointed that I had basically 0 excitement for anything in the second DLC set except Pyra/Mythra.
    Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon games any?
    janejane6178
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm not as exceptionally excited for the new games as I was in the past but I'm definitely looking forward to BDSP since I'm in the mood for some Pokemon. Still more neutral on Legends Arceus but there's still several other games I want to play before that game comes out anyway.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm more excited for Legends: Arceus, but not because I want to play it more per se.
    I'm just so curious about it, I have to know more about it.
    Plus, it's easy to win me over with new evolutions and forms.
    I have two more random rare blades that you can get before game completion in Xenoblade 2.

Those are Zenobia and Agate. I'm in Group 5 apparently.
    Don't know how much you appreciated the game, but somehow, Xenoblade 2 really clicks with me.
    Usually, I move on from longer games to complete them later but when I came back to Xenoblade 2 after Chapter 2, I've been with it for a while.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I didn't get into Xenoblade 2 until shortly before their Smash inclusion but it's probably one of the best RPGs I've played on the Switch, very strong game once you get past some of the obnoxious overly anime facade of the early game.
    As of me seeing your profile right now, you have made 6666 messages.

Stay back, devil!
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Well my decision to post right now ends up being a very fortunate coincidence then.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    At least it wasn't 4444. Then that would be the post count equating to how much HP Death has in the Castlevania series.

Four is tied to death in several Asian cultures.
    Opinion on Kazuya in Smash?

I felt dumb by not recognizing him. Like, I know Tekken, but the characters I remember are ones like Yoshimitsu, King, Kuma, Roger.
    You know, the ones that sort of stick out like sore thumbs.

Cool that we got him though.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    It's hard for me to be particularly interested in his inclusion, but I can't complain too much since it's another new series in Smash. Probably shoots down the chances of a Tales character though which is unfortunate, was hoping to see the likes of Lloyd in Smash at some point.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I kind of wanted Lloyd in Smash, but I don’t think they would end on two Bandai Namco reps. I wouldn’t say it’s impossible though.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    That said, I got who I really wanted, which is Greninja, and Hero as a DLC just made me develop a love for Dragon Quest.
    I'm pretty satisfied with the series through and through.
    You know how (Mega) Alakazam is very much a special glass cannon with really weak defense? It seems it would be a target for Sucker Punch. Would Psychic Terrain be a usable move for Alakazam specifically to combat Sucker Punch? Maybe there is a similar Pokemon that could utilize it for a similar reason.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Psychic Terrain as a move isn't really worth the moveslot I'd say, though Alakazam is just too frail in general that it probably wouldn't have an easy time using the move in the first place. I hear Mega Alakazam with Tapu Lele providing Psychic Terrain support wasn't too bad in Gen 7, though Substitute would probably be another sneaky way to dodge a Sucker Punch too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…