• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sure you're no doubt aware that Kevin Conroy passed away.
    Rest in Peace, he will always be the best Batman.
    Hey, speaking of BDSP, I was looking for a Pixie Plate, the only Arceus plate you have to get from the Grand Underground.

I was going to try to get it myself, but if the 1/1000 chance breaks me, would you have a spare?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I’ll have to check if I have one, much less a spare.
    Finally, I have beaten Pokemon Shining Pearl.

Mismagius helped me the most, but Cynthia's Garchomp I just put a Reflect/Curse set up on my Torterra.
    Reactions: WishIhadaManafi5
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Mismagius is a beast. It was the ace of my roster for a while.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Calm Mind is a godsend for Mismagius. It allows for some crazy set ups.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    meh I don't bother with buffing moves in-game. The best defense is a good offense.

Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Dazzling Gleam

wrecking fools left and right
    Have you kept up with the World Series? Who do you think will win, and who do you want to win?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Every time I get one question asked, another one comes up.

How are the Astros cheaters?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Are you not aware? They admitted to cheating throughout the 2017 season and World Series using illegal signaling methods to tell their batters what pitch was coming, and none of the players were ever sanctioned for it.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Well to be fair, I don't keep up with sports news.
    One thing that I really like about the Switch era of Pokemon games is that everything has been a different experience altogether. LG, Sw/Sh, BDSP, and Legends feel completely different from one another. Even though I like Gen 1 through 3 remakes, you can really feel the past games being an influence. Here, they feel like they were built differently, and I really appreciate that.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I feel like cutting some of the Pokemon in games allowed Game Freak (and co) to express themselves more creatively.

Not only would it allow them to utilize their time more, but it allowed the games to have an even greater identity amongst themselves.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    bUt DeXiT rUiNeD tHe FrAnChIse
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    My opinions on the dex cut changed over time, from a geniune downer, to an unfortunate necessity, to something that actually benefits the franchise.

That said, I feel like it would be cool if we got a battle sim similar to Stadium where you can use any of your Pokemon.
    Maybe if Home sponsored something like that...
    I found a G. Moltres and G. Articuno while using that daily incense in Go today. I missed both of them.

G. Moltres I almost caught, but it fled after the second shake.

G. Articuno was the opposite, I botched the throw.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Considering the current climate, they probably had to Pokemon Go to the polls.

(Sorry, that one was a bit easy.)
    Reactions: BCVM22
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    That joke was looming in my head. I had to let it out somehow.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Pokémon GO vote, everyone.
    Hey, if you ever net an extra set of Mythical codes from Gamestop, do you mind handing over a set to me for my Sword file?

One store would only hand out one code per customer, and the other ran out.

No sweat if you can't.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    According to Serebii, October 29.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm only asking in case you are able to net more than one set of codes.

If you get only one set of codes, just use them on yourself.
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    i’d also appreciate a code if you can obtain one
    Hey, I used to bug you for turnip prices, but now, I use a turnip price tracker.

But that being said, mine will likely go down this week. If you have a good offer (and if convenient), let me know.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll check on my prices when I log in tomorrow.
    Do you need an Eternatus code?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I didn't even realize it was going on. I'll take one if you have an extra, sure. Thank you.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Did you ever redeem the code?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Gonna try and redeem it tonight. Busy week.
    Did you get all 4 of your salmon recipes in ACNH?

I think you need to catch about 4 salmon (1 per recipe).
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I caught two salmon recently and I think? I unlocked all four recipes. I have not cooked any of them.
    I got to watch the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero movie today.
    It was super!

BTW, do you have any history with the franchise?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I watched DBZ a long time ago, and it was my second gateway anime after Pokemon.

I've mentioned this before on the forums, but I've actually been to Funimation headquarters.
    I got to see a behind the scenes look at the dubbing process. This was during the Red Ribbon saga of Dragon Ball.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That must have been fascinating.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, so I don't know how well you remember Dragon Ball, but there is a scene during the RR saga where Colonel Blue gets shocked by an electric eel. Krillin proceeds to say a bunch of stuff, and then they encounter some robot. It was basically those line Krillin was saying that I saw getting dubbed. It's really interesting to see the rest of the anime without any sound to it.
    I might just give you random mail so that I can fill the mail achievement in ACNH.
    You cool with that?

Also, random question, but do you like Scyther, Scizor, or Kleavor more?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That's fine.

I don't have a strong opinion on any member of the line.
    Hey, you're a Marvel fan.

What was your opinion on the Black Widow movie?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I liked it. Perfectly entertaining. And gave us another breakout character in Yelena.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I loved how provocative the beginning was.

It has it's slow moments, but they really helped show the family unit years later.
    I think I secured another Wild Painting Right Half in ACNH. I'll see about sending it to you.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Turns out that was in fact the last piece of art I needed. Thank you.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It was someone else that had it, but they gave it to me.

Is there anything else you needed for the museum (not that I can really help you there)?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    No, fossils and art are complete, and I've accepted that the few bugs and fish I'm missing are the ones that are sharply seasonal and extremely rare, so at this stage I'm unlikely to ever fill them up. Thank you for the final art.
    I came back to Legends Arceus yesterday after what's probably months of not playing it, and it didn't take me 5 minutes to find a shiny Machop.
    So like, what are some of your favorite legendaries?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Dialga
    Xerneas
    Lugia
    Victini
    Zekrom
    Kyogre
    Lunala
    Solgaleo
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Solid list. You know, I feel like Enamorus isn't appreciated enough. I kind of like it.
    How are you doing?

Say, do you have a relatively obscure game that you enjoy?

I personally like Ever Oasis. It was made by the OoT3D people, and it doesn't get talked about enough.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Buck Bumble for the N64.
    How are you doing today?

I might do some Shining Pearl stuff later on. I kind of want to go to the post game.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Doing well. Thanks for the baseball set. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I saw the set on the HHP island, and immediately thought about you.

I'm doing okay considering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…