• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Hopefully someday I can publish my main sci-fi book im working on aside from this one and make it big as a writer.....dreams of the deluded haha! For now, will go back to my internship tests in CSE to land a good job to atleast have decent money and continue writing as a hobby and hopefully slim chance of it being a future career
Sham
Sham
I'm so proud and happy for you man! Tbh with school starting, networking internships and just life in general things can get pretty taxing. Happy you made it through

I hope your book helps people feel emotion, makes them think and they truly enjoy it. Congrats man. May your writing ever improve even greater. Not sure what CSE is but hopefully you do great there as well.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Thank you so much!! I miss school haha, college is torture!! Havent made it through just yet sadly, only the beginning, in my 3rd year so need to bear more. CSE is Computer Science Engineering, had to shorten it coz word length!
Really hope my book can impact even one person, that is enough. This was a passion project, I dont care if its successful or earns me money or not, I just needed to get it out there
Sham
Sham
What? Dude I'm in school for Computer Science hoping to be a Software Engineer. So you already know how taxing that is.

Being an Engineer sounds cool. Congrats on being on your third year at least your closer lol. And yeah as long as you're happy with it that's all that counts.
Sham
Sham
Even having a published work is an achievemnt. Also be delusional, sometimes it works out and you can be a famous author but with saying all of that, congrats again.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I wont say Im exactly happy with it lol but also not antagonistic. It feels like a neutral place for me to work in and develop skills to earn good money to support myself while I work on my side passions which offer minimalistic chances of success. Ill always be delusional, hope for the best but gonna safeguard my future before I deeply plunge into my writing ambitions :p
Reactions: Sham
masdog
masdog
Congratulations! Getting published is an awesome achievement!
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Thank you so much!!
LazySpy
LazySpy
Congrats bro!!!
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Thank you my man!!
Ignition
Ignition
Congrats bro. Wanted to be a writer early on in life but writing essays kind of killed my interest haha. Glad to see you got to the point of publishing though. Hope it does well!
GLTSRY
GLTSRY
Congrats! :)
ChampioN One
ChampioN One
Congrats brother. :D
DayQuil95
DayQuil95
Congrats! Wishing the best of lucks for you and your career!