• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Celestial (from the upcoming games, Pokémon: Scarlet & Violet)
    Music and Lyrics by Ed Sheeran

Lol, KG played MK8 with the others and got 1st place after giving them an
    early head start (much to Emi's sadness who was originally in 1st place before KG won xD).
    Yep, it's also gonna be interesting to see what everyone's teams are for competitive play.
    with these new Pokémon and the Terastal mechanic being able to change
    a Pokémon's type, it seems like almost anything will be fair game now.
    Since it's still in Gen 9's Pokédex and is still a viable competitive Pokémon,
    I still expect to see a Lucario here and there in some player's teams though. -____- xD
    WIglett seems to basically be a water-type DIglett xD
    Welp, just a little over a month until everyone begins their journey in Paldea.
    I'm guessing by October or November, we'll see some of the starters' evolutionary lines.
    Isn't Deadpool officially part of MCU now? That actually make me finally push myself to catch up with everything post-Endgame movie-wise lol
    The PokéPod World
    Session 163 - Social Media Rant/TPCi's Season 25 Press Release Error/PM126 - Go for Dream! Goh's Road to Mew!! Review
    I just feel for both brothers. One is dying by a disease surrounded by PoS' while the other one wanted to escape from politics and ended up losing the only woman he probably truly loved. Honestly, the transition was done masterfully and we got to see all sides in this mess.
    House of the Dragon 10/10
    Still haven't found time to watch Andor.
    And hooray for True Detective 4th season. I thought the series was over for good.
    HnG and TOH summaries for October 15th:
    aw2gphi.png
    They most likely did that to get fans caught up. As far as trailers go, maybe one will randomly air on
    Disney Channel soon, but we'll probably have to wait until the NYCC panel's over on October 6th.

The PokéPod World
    Session 162 - The PokéPod Season 4 Coming in January! / Nintendo Direct Review /
    This Month in Pokémon Masters EX.../PM125 - Impact Review

Oh, cool. Since October's coming, Disney Channel decided to traumatize TOH fanbase all over again
    by dropping King's Tide for free. xD
    Yeah, and Camila armed herself with a bat. Belos and the Collector (if she goes to the Demon Realm) are dead for traumatizing these poor kids. xD
    MYjEZh1.jpg
    Oh yeah, I saw that. Indeed.
    Kevin can't catch a break. Lol at Dan: "You're not gonna get powers. Give it up.". xD
    Dana's fanart illustration promoting the NYCC panel on October 6th:
    2KeyaMy.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…