• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Sham
Sham
Ahh you're making us feel so old. BDSP was a good nostalgia trip but Platinum elements would have been nice :/. PLA is probably the best thing they've produced
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
Oh for sure; I got BD the other day for the hell of it but I’m still that game’s #1 critic lol. It’s enjoyable for what it is but man they dropped the ball hard for a remake. PLA though I totally agree that game is essentially near perfect in every aspect
Sham
Sham
Yeah, they followed the games a bit too perfectly tbh. PLA actually makes you interested in completing the entire Pokedex which is a big deal within itself. What was your team in BD?
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
I only just started it a few days ago so I don’t have a concrete team but I chose Chimchar ofc. Want to end up using Luxray, Honchkrow, Froslass/Mamoswine, Togekiss, Lucario, Gallade, Garchomp etc. There’s a lot of good Sinnoh Pokémon esp flying types so I have to narrow it down
Sham
Sham
Based. Togekiss is one of the best Sinnoh Pokemon and Pokemon in general. Yeah I would rotate teams because of the baked exp although they somehow made Cynthia even harder to fight and the Gym Leaders. I jobbed to Maylene like twice. It's def a great nostalgia trip game though. I hope you have fun playing!
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
I’ve heard that, I’m a bit scared to fight Cynthia seeing they buffed her even more lol. But I am having fun and it’s nice to go back to classic Pokémon once in a while; thank you!
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I still haven't rematched Cynthia's harder team in the postgame lmao, Volo PTSD is still strong
mysticalglacia
mysticalglacia
Cynthia seems like a monster on her own but I don’t know how I’ll manage when I get to the Volo fight lmaooo