• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was okay, but not as good as the other modern Scooby-Doo series have been imo.

That’s fine, like Cynthia, I’m just not a Korrina stan either (Lucario doesn’t help). I did enjoy her and Ash’s Normal Class battle and liked her giving him his Mega gloves though.
    Yep. That’s the episode.

Yeah. The meh ones for me were Chuck, Alain, Drake.
    Korrina’s was just okay for me. Not bad, but not great either.
    As for me, I'm going with Iris (long overdue, even Ash says he hasn't seen her in forever xD),
    Brock, all of the SM Cast, Dawn, Gary, Paul, Volkner, Greninja and Clemont and Bonnie's. Not a huge Cynthia stan, but her return was fine.
    Weakest one would go to Mewtwo imo, but I wouldn't say his episode was awful. It was just there.
    Yeah, at least 1 team change would've been nice, but as far as Top Coordinator goes, eh, no big deal.
    Iris still said she's not a Dragon Master yet and Serena's still in the middle of her Hoenn journey,
    so I don't buy that complaint. xD

On that note, Rica said in a recent interview that Dawn's return was her favorite character return
    because it took her back to when her and Megumi Toyoguchi recorded DP together.
    Mostly because she still has the same team since BW, and she still isn't a Top Coordinator
    while other past characters in Journeys have accomplished their dreams or are close to achieving them now.
    That and she arguably wasn't given much to do compared to DP (outside of the PLA special).
    Understandable, but those weren't deal breakers for me.
    She just came back to hangout with Ash for a bit. No damage done imo. xD
    Yeah, but I was fine with Dawn though (and also didn't hate her returns in Journeys like half the fanbase did, but I dgress).
    May was clearly written off because DP most likely would've had to go through 25-30 contests for her and Dawn to win
    5 ribbons each, and there still would've been Ash's badge quest to deal with. xD
    Yeah, that one. Lol at Sarah and Bill. xD

As great as AG is, I still find May's sendoff a little dumb. Drew tells her she can't beat Solidad with power,
    then she tries to beat Solidad with power by subconsciously using Ash's battle style and loses,
    and then it's implied that May traveling with Ash was lowkey a bad thing because of this. -___- xD
    Saw Aipom and Circumstance for the first time in a while. Pretty entertaining filler considering this was a BF one.
    Lol at Ash being fed up with Brock's bs because Max's not around. xD
    fZHgKeY.gif
    Yeah. Still can't believe Kairi and Isabella (and now The Destructress (HnG)) have the same VA now. xD

Lol at Riku meeting Donald and Goofy. xD
    Sora: Guys, this is Riku!
    Donald: I'm Donald Duck: Court magician to His Majesty, King Mickey.
    Riku: Right...
    Goofy: And I'm Goofy!
    Riku: Well, you sure are!
    Heard about that. Crud. -______-

They prefer Hayden for the most part, but Alyson Stoner has some fans now
    that she's had a few games under her belt. I'm fine with both of them.
    Yeah, I wish we had gotten a little more than just Iono's reveal, but oh well.

The scrapped KH pilot animatic was great imo.
    Bobby Edner was a great stand in for Haley Joel Osment
    and it was nice hearing Hayden as Kairi again.Too bad it never took off.
    It definitely would've been a great 2000s action animated series.
    It's kinda funny, I noticed many slept on his role at the beginning. They even claimed that he was probably unfit for that role and focused more on Matt Smith instead. Glad, I'm seeing that he's being under new light now.
    Seth Kearsley was able to release his animatic of the pilot for the scrapped Kingdom Hearts series
    from the early 2000s. The series was canned so it wouldn't clash with the games' lore
    after it was confirmed that the franchise would continue after KH I.
    Haley Joel Osment was replaced with Bobby Edner.
    (This animatic's property of Disney Television Animation)
    Alola Adventurer
    Alola Adventurer
    Cast:
    Bobby Edner (Sora)
    David Gallagher (Riku)
    Hayden Panettiere (Kairi)
    Eddie Carroll (Jiminy Cricket)
    Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck)
    Bill Farmer (Goofy)
    Jonathan Freeman (Jafar)
    Susanne Blakeslee (Maleficent)
    Frank Welker (Cave of Wonders)
    House of the Dragon 8/10. The scenes were too dark in the 1st half and found the whole funeral scenes unbearable. If it wasn't for that great finale, it would be a 6/10.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. Cool. I'm surprised it's another Halloween film considering we just had one back in 2020. xD
    So whoever said PM128 was the Project Mew finale was actually wrong. The episode is actually a Leon recap before the finals start.

PM128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Ash VS Leon!! (Airs October 14th)

The summary for PM128 says that there’ll be “exclusive breaking news” in it. Hmm… xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…