• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AuraChannelerChris

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Codes were unusually scarce this time, but I did manage to get some codes for you.

I will give them to you via conversation at a later time.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I gave you the codes. Let me know when you have redeemed them.
    If it's inconvenient for you, I will try to get some Mythical codes for you.

It's two mythicals starting Sunday, Genesect and Volcanion. Marshadow will be towards the end of October.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    It is inconvenient! My GameStop DIED!

So please gimme some if you can.
    Here's the deal with tomorrow's direct. I have to go to my mom's appointment around that time to drive her back.

I will try to do it via phone, but worse case scenario, I will send it via computer around 9 AM PT.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I’ll also see about getting you the shiny Eternatus code when that comes out.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    TL;DR I will try to send you direct through my phone since I won't be around my computer.
    I will also ask for more shiny Eternatus codes through Gamestop.
    I'll try to wake up early enough to send you the Pokemon news.

My guess is that it'll be just a Youtube video that will come up rather than something that is live.
    What Splatfest team are you on?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    The big guy's!
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I thought you would pick paper being a fan fic writer yourself, but whatever suits you.

I chose Team Rock because of fossils, but paper would have been my second choice because you can scribble down whatever you want on it.
    Would you like me to send you a video of the Xenoblade 3 Direct?

Also, lol, the salt coming from it.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Eh, don't bother. I'm not that immersed into XC.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Fair enough. Actually, I really like Xenoblade 2. I got about 270 hours in, but I need to finish it.

I just wish the Internet would chill out about it.
    Pokemon anime discussion thread titles be like "Was Serena showing her crush with Ash when she looked at him with her oogly googly eyes?"
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Probably in the past. They didn't even have a full minute when they reunited. Ha ha.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I just notice a lot of Pokemon anime discussion thread titles try to imply a deeper meaning than the anime actually has.
    I'm not trying to throw shade at anybody, and I get that people want to find enjoyment by interpreting it in different ways, but that's how I see it.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Anything implied to be deep is as deep as a used-up number 2 pencil.
    Do you care enough about Sonic to want me to send the Sonic Central (presentation) to you?

It's at 9 AM PT.
    Got some questions for you concerning Three Houses.

Who should be my dancer? I've been seeing Dorothea being a top choice, and I do have her.
    If I am due for a support conversation, and I also have a lost item for the same character, should I return the lost item first, or have the support conversation first?
    This is for a character I already have.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    But as far as individual characters go , who fits the bill more as a dancer? According to different sources, I'm seeing Dorothea being the top choice.

I figured as much about the support conversation. I read somewhere that support levels don't grow until after you have the conversation.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    I guess people pick Dorothea for thematic reasons.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've seen people say Dorothea because of her ability to use Swords and Magic. They are suggesting that she is a strategically a good choice.

I might go with her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…