• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ryker101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reposting cause I honestly can’t get enough of this trailer. The song blends incredibly well with the TVA theme. Love the abrupt tonal shift. Kang looks menacing as hell and they cleverly connected him to Scott, with the lost time. Honestly so keen for this, phase V please don’t disappoint
    Got a copy of Violet now! Keen to start soon, hope it’s good
    Teravolt
    Teravolt
    i think it’s really fun, minus the framerate and graphical issues.
    Ryker101
    Ryker101
    Yeah I’ve heard the framerate is choppy, I’ll see how that plays out
    masdog
    masdog
    It lags or has FPS drops at times, but overall, I’ve found it to be pretty playable. YMMV, though
    Finally beat PLA! 135 hours in total. Hope that’s not too much lol. Only some side quests left now

I liked the overall game. The gameplay loop can be really satisfying as you’re catching, training and meeting new pokemon. I love the new battle mechanics. But it’s defs rushed, still looks unpolished and felt lacking at times. Namely the side quests, story and some areas feeling barren. ~7.5/10 if I’m being honest
    Pretty late but finally got around to seeing Black Adam this weekend. Pretty much your average Rock movie. It’s not swinging for the fences but it was a good time. Could’ve been shorter but I loved all the fight scenes and wouldn’t mind seeing more

God Gorr was so good in this movie. He’s so distinct in appearance and personality. Bale has such a strong screen presence here, I could listen to him talk for hours. Absolute menace

What a waste. They killed off the most interesting character before he got to do anything. He could’ve easy top 5 villains if they handled him properly. This movie frustrates me so much nowadays
    D3 stuff
    - Secret invasion trailer’s giving me winter soldier vibes, love to see it
    - Werewolf by night trailer looks fun, had no idea what to expect from it tho
    - Hoping we get more daredevil updates sometime
    - Definitely keen for more Kang in the future, whether it’s in antman, loki or avengers later

Not that invested in anything else but ofc that can change down the line
    Pretty late but I finally beat Volo earlier! Took a bunch of tries. First fought him months ago but lost to Giratina. I only used one max revive at the end, funnily enough I didn’t need to. He was drowsy that turn so if I attacked he would’ve fainted by the end lol

Garchomp, Gliscor and Torterra were clutch as. Overall a great fight, Volo’s not my favourite villain but was a fun one
    DayQuil95
    DayQuil95
    > Garchomp, Gliscor and Torterra.
    My guy not only do you have excellent taste in Pokemon, but also has the same weakness to ice type as my team usually does lmao. Nonetheless, good job on beating Volo, that fight is tough.
    Ryker101
    Ryker101
    Haha cheers mate, was surprised how good ground was against him. Gliscor legit swept half his team
    DayQuil95
    DayQuil95
    Gliscor is just an absolute beast, that thing's been OU ever since its creation, and even Gligar managed to hold on UU.
    Ik it’s popular hating on Journeys nowadays but I’ve genuinely enjoyed watching it

Not every ep but a fair amount of them
    Martinat388
    Martinat388
    Yeah, I know I've seemed negative in a lot of my posts, but even if I don't agree with a lot of writing decisions and don't like some characters, I can't deny I've enjoyed watching a fair amount of episodes I've watched.

Granted I missed a lot due to doing other things but of the ones I've watched I've enjoyed a lot of.
    Ryker101
    Ryker101
    Yeah I’ve got a fair amount of gripes too but I try not to focus on them too much. Cause I can tell how messy it has been behind the scenes. I just try to appreciate the good but sometimes we get stuff like last week lol
    Just saw Thor Love and Thunder

It’s good. Enjoyable, funny, entertaining but can be serious at times. Jane was better than I thought and Gorr was incredible, Christian Bale is awesome man

Just wish it was longer tho, felt rushed sometimes imo
    Lol I just got a warning for bumping a thread months ago that’s not even active anymore

But the mods still haven’t approved my username change request
    Watch Moon Knight
    I love the bots here, their threads crack me up every time

And hey if I ever need a love marriage expert someday, I know where to look
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…