• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

BCVM22
BCVM22
If you’d like. Thank you. I have to admit I’ve played very little in the last week.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Probably will try to get one ready by Sunday evening then.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I bred you a pretty good Skrelp. I can probably part with it and a Spirgatito later today.

I think I'm supposed to go somewhere pretty soon.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Thank you. No rush.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Let me know when you are about ready, or when you would be ready by.
BCVM22
BCVM22
As long as you're on now, I can do it now. Reply to this and I'll hop online.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Is now good?
BCVM22
BCVM22
Yes. I'll boot up and let you know when I'm broadcasting. 5 mins. Code will be the same. 000022. Anything you want me to try and dig out for you? I don't have any duck eggs yet.
Auraninja
Auraninja
No need to worry yourself yet. I might ask for something later on if I can think of anything.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Broadcasting on 000022 (four zeroes, 22).
Auraninja
Auraninja
Though if you happen to have a spare Auspicious Armor, I would take it.

Edit: We'll worry about that later.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Thank you.