• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LazySpy
LazySpy
Yeah Bulbaforums should be fine for the most part
Ryker101
Ryker101
The mods there also approve your name change requests lol
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Are you both active on the forums? And if you are, what's your username there? @LazySpy @Ryker101
Ryker101
Ryker101
Been inactive but might return soon, mine’s R1ke
LazySpy
LazySpy
Same as here, but I'm not active there at all
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
idk if "proper mods" is the difference cause the problem here for the most part is that there aren't enough mods here, not so much that they're bad
im on bulbagarden too, it's a lot less active and I've heard wack rumors about that place so i dont tend to go there a lot
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Me and some other users have encountered some really weird issues with the mods, particularly about bias and some of their comments. So yeah more mods is always a plus but I'm not comfortable with the anime mod either
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
idk much about the anime mod here so I'll take your word for it - i think it's probably just that 1 person cant get through the colossal amount of reports from the anime section by themselves (a lot of which are bogus) and just doing what you have time for can make you come across as biased if you miss someone
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I do get that point, but then we had a personal talk with him as well and that didn't really give confidence. At the end of the day, what's really needed is more mods so that even if there are biases it's atleast diversified
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
fr but it's not going to happen bc admins are inactive
do you use discord, i mostly just talk about pokemon with my group bc imo every pokemon community is either a cesspool or doesn't talk about the anime
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
also it's kind of funny that I'd like more mods because if more mods were added I'd get a ton of warning points for all the times i made fun of ***holes
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Yeah I'll be bombarded with warning points too lol
I do have a discord I use on a semi basis, I did join a server with some Serebii peeps once but unfortunately i wasn't able to attend many watchparties :(
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
there's no way i could do watchparties either
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Everything is so hectic in life nowadays istg
I mostly have time for text discussions
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
i feel bad now if we're the ones who broke hunter zolomon
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Nah as far as I know the poor dude isn't allowed to moderate in the anime section despite wanting to actually clean up the mess
Simply coz the last time he tried the anime mod berated him
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
oh ye i asked him, it's about the bots not the manalo thread

we're 3 mods away from absolute anarchy and also the bot uprising
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Funny enough haven't seen the bots in a while here