• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blaze Master X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. :) I Haven’t Played Mine Yet, But I Got It While I Was On Vacation In Florida Over A Month Ago. :)
    Yup, TOO FUNNY This Happened. :) :p :p Lucky We Were Able To See Him To Do It, Because Of The Actor's Strike. X_________X
    Yeah Good To Hear. :) Sorry That We Didnt Do A Proper Goodbye Back Then.

I Saw A Pic On Twitter, I Think Yuri Lowenthal Came Out Doing The Bully Maguire Dance LOL. :)
    Oh Hey, Didn’t Expect To Hear From U Again. I Was Saddened Since Wanted To Talk About Across The Spider-Verse. But Thanks For Sending That Trailer. :)
    Yep. Didn't see that coming. Didn't think the anime had it in 'em.
    An 11 episode epilogue series on Ash starts in January. The SV anime starts in April.
    Pilot animtic for the canned KH series pilot from the early 2000s.
    It was canned so it wouldn't conflict with the games' lore.

Cast:
    Bobby Edner (Sora)
    David Gallagher (Riku)
    Hayden Panettiere (Kairi)
    Eddie Carroll (Jiminy Cricket)
    Tony Anselmo (Donald Duck)
    Bill Farmer (Goofy)
    Jonathan Freeman (Jafar)
    Susanne Blakeslee (Maleficent)
    Frank Welker (Cave of Wonders)
    Yeah. Nomura said that KH IV's world selection is currently in progress and that the
    real game's being developed on Unreal Engine 5 (the trailer was rendered with Unreal Engine 4).

Lol when Nomura was saw the forest for the first time in the game, he kept telling the dev
    team to stop sending him live-action footage, not realizing that this was Unreal Engine 4. xD
    BGQUpiv.png
    I'm going with late 2023/2024 at the earliest and then 2025 at the latest.
    If IV's the game Team Osaka's been working on since 2020, it's already had about 2.5 years of development.

Cool. KG got his on day 1 just to troll people with the fact that he never uses it
    and only has it for decor as a paperweight in his house. xD
    Called it. We might not have to wait too long for this game. The Osaka Team
    has been working on a game right after they finished KH III Re:Mind.
    Indeed.
    The last half of the event, a Stage Event with a mini-concert, and then a Talk Show with Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts development team
    is underway as of this post. Square Enix banned photos, videos and live-tweets from this portion of the event at least until it ends in a couple of hours.
    Nope, that's not suspicious. xD
    The Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary event is underway in Japan.
    Nomura did some new artwork for the anniversary:
    pLeKUNV.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…