• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Auraninja
Auraninja
The Charmander offer still stands. If you have an exclusive and/or a Pokemon with a Grepa/Bottle Cap attached, that would be great.

I will make the offer regardless though.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Sorry, just now seeing this. I will take the Charmander, thank you, and I think I have a Bottle Cap in my items. I will check as soon as I turn the game on next, hopefully later this week as I get some free time.
Auraninja
Auraninja
Actually, I think I'm good with Bottle Caps, and I found a place to get Grepa Berries.
Don't worry about what to get me then. If you have an exclusive, great, if not, also fine.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I may have you do me a favor if I give you a Charmander.

Would you safekeep a Ditto with a Destiny Knot attached? I don't care if you use the Destiny Knot for breeding, but don't let it disappear from the held slot. I'm going to start a Scarlet file with a Fuecoco, and I will be 7/8 likely to Ditto breed it so I can send a Fuecoco to my Violet file. You can have one as well.
BCVM22
BCVM22
Happy to hold on to it if you need.
Auraninja
Auraninja
When can you do it?

Maybe sometime tomorrow?
BCVM22
BCVM22
If you still need to offload that Ditto to me, I can likely make time later this evening.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I'll see what I can do, though being this time of year, I have to visit family for a little bit.

BTW, happy Santa day!
BCVM22
BCVM22
Thank you, you as well.
Auraninja
Auraninja
I'm back. I can set up, but bear in mind that you may need to hold on to Ditto for a bit. Feel free to use it for breeding.
Also, I'll have a Charmander for you.

Edit: I might hold on to the Ditto for a little while longer actually. Feel free to take the Charmander though.