• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AuraChannelerChris

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll try to send the Nintendo Direct your way, but there was an event I was originally planning to go to that I may or may not miss.

Anyway, I'll send you the Direct all the same, but you may have to be a bit patient with me.
    I'm going to send you a preemptive thread in case I need to send it over the phone.
    I'm thinking about doing a double trade maybe sometime this weekend.
    This time, it will involve the Volcarona paradoxes, and I wanted to give you an Iron Hands in exchange for a Brute Bonnet.
    Hey, do you have an adequate Pokemon for battling Walking Wake, and can you possibly host a raid tomorrow?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Give me 7 minutes.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Just so you know, a Walking Wake den will be indicated on your map by a glowing Water symbol.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Sorry for the barrage of messages, but I heard Azumarill and Golduck are good for soloing Inteleon if you need to.
    I do have an Azumarill trained up, but I'll need to teach it the right moves.
    Hey, how far are you in Pokemon Scarlet?
    If you beat all eight gyms, I'm willing to lend you a level 100 Pokemon for the sake of getting the two new paradox forms, given there's a repeat of the event.

Edit: Apparently, overlevelled Pokemon do not disobey you during Tera Raids. I'm willing to lend some to you.
    This does mean I will have to find a Pokemon Scarlet raid via discord or something.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Right now, I'm clearing post-game gym battles, though I'll see if I'll take your offer.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I haven't even done that. You should have the Walking Wake raid spawn in your game.
    I'll still temporarily lend you a lv 100 Pokemon and let you join in my Iron Leaves Raid if you would like.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've been training some Pokemon for this. I already have a Pokemon ready to trade for each raid.
    When May rolls along, I can probably help you out.
    Do you need any help getting the two new paradox forms?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Not right now. Still underleveled. Ha ha.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    If you manage to beat the 8 gyms, I can potentially lend you the Pokemon I used to nab them.
    I could also help get you some helpers through discord.
    I presume you don't need me to send the Direct since it's 2 PM PST, but if you need me to, just let me know.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I might send it to you anyway since it's a force of habit.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Noooooooo, don't. I'll be ready for it when it comes out, haha.
    I can give you a Sprigatito. I'm going to work on breeding Fuecoco for my new Scarlet file, so stay tuned on that.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Oh, I don't want to be a both-

And I want every other Violet exclusive Pokemon except the creepy Pokemon from the crater.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Fuecoco will take me a bit, but I can give you a Sprigatito fairly soon.
    I'll see about the Violet exclusives that are eligible.
    Hey, if that Pokemon thing tomorrow happens to show something new, would you like me to send it to you?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    What I can probably do is send you the video regardless, and make a title of the PM indicative if something new was revealed or not.
    AuraChannelerChris
    Be careful of SV spoilers. They aren't all over twitter, but they are on twitter.

Though a lot of it is getting taken down it seems.
    How convenient is Target where you live?

If it's not (easily) accessible, I can get you a Marshadow code.
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    "What's a Target?"
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    If you don't have the store chain anywhere near you, I can give you a Marshadow code.

Do you need one?
    AuraChannelerChris
    AuraChannelerChris
    Yes.

That question should have told you that my city doesn't have or knows what a Target is. Ha ha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…