• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
I have like zero gems now so I don't think I'll get Leon but fingers crossed man, I want him!!! The champions, Elio and Lucas are all that are left for me
Ignition
Ignition
We also get a free Champion at the end of February which includes everyone besides Blue and Leon. Leon comes on February 18th and leaves exactly a month later so if you save now you should be good. We get 29k gems next month and you need 36k to guarantee him. There will also be 2 banners for the other Champions. One has Steven, Alder, and Diantha. The other has Lance, Cynthia, and Iris.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Free champion???
Wait how?
Does this mean I'm FINALLY getting Cynthia( have both Kukuis and got Diantha with diancie recently)
Ignition
Ignition
We'll get a one time ticket and will be able to select one of the Champions besides Blue (general pool) and Leon (Master Fair). There was a similar thing for Ash's debut event in July last year but it included N and Gloria. That's actually how I got Cynthia last year because her banner always rerun at the worst times. It should be on Feb 27th iirc but I'll let you know just to be sure.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Wow can't wait man!! Finally can complete my dream team
Ignition
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Praying to the gods I get lucky to land him
Ignition
Ignition
Me and you both. Hoping 3.5 Anni has characters I don't want so I can go all out on Leon's banner.