• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Sham
Sham
I've made very few entrances there and felt like I lost more information than gained
Dark_King25
Dark_King25
I suggest joining in the r/pokemonanime discord server if you want a nice chill anipoke related discord server
Ryker101
Ryker101
Lmaoo I literally checked it out earlier, it’s quite the circus
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Might join that server @Dark_King25 lol, we'll see
The fandom in general is getting on my nerves
Dark_King25
Dark_King25
Yeah the community has become a hellhole ever since the masters 8
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
I don’t recommend the r/pokemonanime Discord server. I find it the definition of enforced toxic positivity. Also, Moot is there.
Dark_King25
Dark_King25
well it is still better than the subreddit itself which is turning into serebii 2.0
Sham
Sham
Am I the only person who mostly prefers Twitter?
Dark_King25
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
I don’t remember if it was the r/Pokémon subreddit or the anime one, but I do remember reading a blood libel post about Goh on one of them with moderation doing nothing. I can deal with character hatred, but blood libel is something where I draw the line. So yes, the discord is better by virtue of no blood libel.
Sham
Sham
That’s deep idk Moot’d Discord is bottom of the barrel at least Twitter has comedy at its side
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
Twitter has people so damn stupid that it’s hilarious. Then you realize they’re being serious.
Sham
Sham
Well you’re also on a website that had a troll account dedicated to having Meyer preform BDSM on Serena so no corner on the internet is safe
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
dp045 wasn’t a troll. He was a long time member who left after 2017 and went nuts.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
The thing with Twitter is it can be really toxic for your mental health unless you properly curate your space and mute the right people and follow the right ones
Plus yeah Twitter to me seems like the perfect middle ground nowadays, don't really follow the toxic positivity ones or toxic negativity ones