• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SunGodNika1997
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You almost never see cringy PokeShipping AMVs set to 2000s guilty pleasure songs these days, and our society is worse off for it.

(Yes, I am in a nostalgic mood indeed.)
    masdog
    masdog
    And set to two songs that made great "Todd in the Shadows" One-Hit Wonderland videos on YouTube.
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    Now we just need one set to "Absolutely (Story of a Girl)" and the trilogy would be complete.
    • Haha
    Reactions: masdog
    Dark_King25
    Dark_King25
    This is me but pearlshipping
    Finally watched Quantumania, and I think I’m just reeeaaally getting fatigued by the Marvel formula.
    Morax
    Morax
    They are good popcorn flicks and family entertainment.
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    True. There's still value in them for their audience. Guess they're just not for me at this point.

And I'm one to talk about mindless entertainment when I've been following the Pokemon anime for literal decades.
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    If you're looking for actual grounded-in-reality science fiction then read the Three body problem lol.
    Me talking about my favorite ships online:
    XQ0KaZ.gif

Me talking about life, politics, or literally anything else:
    spiderman-peter-parker.gif

True story. Stings, doesn't it?
    Morax
    Morax
    Quite the opposite for me. Having a civil discussion on politics is easier than having one about shipping.
    Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    Similarly, unless you come across fanatics who will tell you why it is better this way and not otherwise and there is canon x oc and it is very debatable
    Just watched The Mandalorian S3 premier. Not anything groundbreaking, but still a solid episode. I forgot how much I missed my favorite father-son duo in the galaxy. Mostly setup, but I'm definitely interested to see where we go from here. It feels like there's not nearly as much hype for this season as expected, but maybe it's also because I've not been hanging out in a lot of SW circles online lately.
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    SerGoldenhandtheJust
    As someone who loved both the Mandalorian seasons and esp S2 finale, BoBF has just been such a slap in the face and the premiere episode felt underwhelming. The bad batch episode that aired along with Mandalorian was much better imo and cooler. Hoping it picks up, a bit pessimistic about it
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    Apparently the reason BoBF came out the way it did was because the writers thought they were working on Mando S3 until the reveal at the end of the S2 finale. Really stupid movie on Lucas Film's part. Also frustrating how Boba Fett just ended up accomplishing nothing in the end.
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    Maybe I'll pick Bad Batch back up at some point. I kinda dropped off after episode 4. I did enjoy S1, but the formula started getting tiring in S2 for me.
    Completely forgot that Mandalorian S3 drops this week. I really hope it's something amazing, because I've really just not been feeling Star Wars lately. Still have to finish Andor and only watched a few episodes from Bad Batch S2 before dropping.
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    No worries here, I'm a TLJ defender. Not going to act like it's a perfect movie, and I don't necessarily blame people if it's not their thing, but the amount of vitriol that film inspires is just insane. Some people online really need to touch grass and feel the sunlight.
    Dark_King25
    Dark_King25
    I agree especially with the YouTubers the amount of misinformation and unnecessary vitriol that they spread about the movie was infuriating to me
    SunGodNika1997
    SunGodNika1997
    Not to mention the fact that so many of those YouTubers don't really care that much one way or another. They're just grifters that stir the pot for profit. A lot of them spread some pretty blatantly bigoted stuff as well.
    I still have quite a bit of Berserk to go, but I really can't decide after that if I should read Vinland Saga, or finally start Pokemon Adventures. I got friends really pressuring me to get into Vinland, but...Pokemon Adventures.... o_O
    A bit of a personal thing I just felt like sharing for the heck of it. I came out as bisexual to my mom and step father last night. I was really nervous to do so since they’re a bit on the conservative side, but it went better than I could have hoped. If anything, they were sad that I worried so much about their response. It was a big hurdle I was scared to confront, but now I feel so relieved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…