• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
The mods can do it. You'll know by having the message pop up "You have insufficient privileges to post in this thread". Dephender once did it to me as well prior for a Ash ketchum day post where I mentioned NationalAshKetchumDay too
Alolan Glaceon
Alolan Glaceon
Weird, you didn't do anything wrong, yesterday I made a joke about Tierno and Serena and my post got deleted, maybe I went too far. However, people should be more tolerant and as I see posts that are Kalos op and the best are ok
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
There's a bias for XY here by the mods. That's why you'll see trolls biased towards XY excused more, and any criticism of that series hurting the soul of the mods
Alolan Glaceon
Alolan Glaceon
Exactly yesterday I made a joke like "I'm waiting for reactions when Tierno and Serena get married" It was under the post about cricket but not about it. I see a lot of jokes that insult Alola and the rest, even for the color of their skin, and it's okay to throw a light joke
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
>Joke about being classist against the Alolan girls or imply Alolan characters are inappropriate/pedos
Mods: I sleep
>Joke about their badly written ship
Mods: REAL ****
Alolan Glaceon
Alolan Glaceon
True, I've been herring since 2004 but recently you decided to register and I don't like it when people do that, although I see that even those who don't like SM and criticize by giving arguments even start a series of weapons against false accusations
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SM hate is so weird to me, get over it already it's been 6 years
Alolan Glaceon
Alolan Glaceon
True, this series ended so long ago and some people live it as if it is still going on. I hope things change a bit with the new series
Dark_King25
Dark_King25
That's odd I never got the anti vibes from you in fact you looked way more supportive about the ship compared to some actual amourshippers at that thread
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
I can certainly deal with bias. I can’t deal with double standards. If I wanted to play with double standards, I would go deal with my day job.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
College is enough to deal with double standard people lol I'm tired
Ryker101
Ryker101
That thread is something else. Haven’t touched it since I saw Crickets fanfic lol
Shadao
Shadao
It could be a mistake, since nobody on the thread knows why you were banned. You could ask or appeal to the mods.
Dark_King25
Dark_King25
If the mods really wanted to ban all the non amourshippers in that thread then they're not looking properly
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
@Shadao already did. They said they handed out thread bans to people who aren't in favour of the ship to keep it fair and prevent the thread from derailing. As if i was the one contributing to derailing it or whatsoever lol. Just plain bias against me at this point
Shadao
Shadao
Try to explain the situation or appeal your case. I do recall the Amourshipping Thread got locked for some reason and the mods said they had to purge off-topic posts. But I don't know what the posts were.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
None of my posts I can guarantee that. Honestly I'm done talking to that mod in particular because he's always unfair against me, I'd love if any of you would like to talk on my behalf but personally, I'm done with him. I've tried appealing my case, didn't work
Morax
Morax
I wonder why they haven't banned that mad dog yet? Seriously, that guy is cancer I'm telling you. A total Schrodinger's douchebag. If I were a mod I would have IP banned the **********r from the face of this planet and cut off his internet connection.
U.N. Owen
U.N. Owen
Dog certainly has a history. Dude spammed his essay everywhere.
SerGoldenhandtheJust
SerGoldenhandtheJust
Update: Saw Sushi's message in the thread and they mentioned rival shippers and SKEPTICS are welcome to participate in the thread, so why the hell was I even banned when I've been civil
Messaged Sushi about it, @Dark_King25 and @Shadao I hope you guys don't mind me using your names as an example of fellow amourshippers not having a problem with me/being surprised at my ban