• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Dark_King25
Dark_King25
yes join us
SunGodNika1997
SunGodNika1997
I'm not usually much of a mobile game person, but I keep hearing people talk about it like it's the second coming of Arceus.
Ignition
Ignition
I say give it a try. A lot of people will say it's P2W but you can beat all the content without spending a penny. You get a lot of gifts as a new player to help when starting out. Even if the gameplay isn't for you, I'd suggest searching up a few events and soundtracks to watch/listen to
If you do end up trying, I'm more than happy to help!
SunGodNika1997
SunGodNika1997
Guess I could at least give it a shot, since it's a free game and all. If nothing else, it would give me something else to do during downtime at work.
Ignition
Ignition
I will say the beginning is a bit of a slog (just like the source material lol) but once you get through that it's way more user friendly. I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts!
SunGodNika1997
SunGodNika1997
Well slight nitpick right off the bat: why does TPC hate dudes with long hair? Not limited to this game or anything, but just seems like a weird thing that I can't make my character look vaguely like me. XD
Ignition
Ignition
They've been very weird with the MC and customization as they only recently added the ability to change it at all. I think they mentioned more customization is coming but don't quote me on that.
masdog
masdog
Don’t do it!!!

(I have no reason for saying this other than to be the lone voice of dissent…)
SunGodNika1997
SunGodNika1997
@masdog
giphy.gif
Morax
Morax
Which one?
-fate grand order
-arknights
-granblue fantasy
-konosuba
-epic seven