• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alolan Glaceon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Liko beat Ash and almost all the cast members with herself in 2 episodes. Great character, wish there were more like this
    Reactions: Morax
    Morax
    Morax
    Those internal monologues really help flesh her out. Ash was too just too flat and one dimensional.
    I liked the last episode of Ash, haven't you been able to watch it?
    Reactions: Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    I managed to watch it, I expected something better, but I'm satisfied, maybe that's how I preferred to end it? Can't wait to see new characters and Pokemon
    Ragnarok4
    Ragnarok4
    Well, I liked it, but it's because I'm waiting for a movie to close

It's not that I'm an excessive Ash hater, it's that I wanted a new protagonist for a long time , I don't like to draw but I wanted to leave one last "gift" for Ash, postes it in the episode thread
    Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    I understand, I was hoping for a longer episode, such as 1 hour, it would be nice for Ash, a large part of my friends counted from the 3rd generation to change Ash, such Digimons or Yu Gi Oh are examples of this. Today I am going to watch these 11 episodes again
    When you think 7 star raids are hard you haven't seen Eeveeevolutions. Leafeon with fire terra is a real monster
    People often ask when Serena will be back and I'm still waiting for Selene and I know she's not coming but I'm still waiting. Miss you love you
    It was a sarcastic opinion anyway
    Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    Everyone has an opinion regardless of being sacritical, there is nothing wrong with dislike or liking any generation, none is protected from criticism because people have the right to dislike something, and if someone has a problem with it, that's their business
    Ragnarok4
    Ragnarok4
    The problem comes when people are racist or xenophobic with characters from some series, I'm tired of that, those people only exude hate.
    Alolan Glaceon
    Alolan Glaceon
    It's true, I don't like many characters from the pokemon universe myself, but if I started insulting, for example, Iris in every sentence, then people would rather get fed up with me because then everyone knows my opinion and repeating it for the twentieth time is boring. I had this situation when I was 14 and I did the same thing but then someone explained to me that it was wrong
    Ex523quW8AIGssR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…