• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BTW, the only ACNH recipe I have left is the Purple Windflower Crown. I would like to have them all at some point.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll keep an eye out.

So far I've had all the ones you sent over but thank you for sending them.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The flower DIY are part of a group of recipes that a villager makes 5% of the time when they work on DIY, so each individual one is pretty rare.
    I give them to you because I'd rather see if you get an occasional hit then make them completely go to waste.
    How are you doing?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Ah, could be a bit better, but for all purposes, I am fine.

I know it hasn't been confirmed, but I hoping tomorrow is the day they finally announce it.
    You know what I'm talking about? That's right, we're talking about the last Smash Ultimate spirits.
    They have so far all been two weeks apart. They get announced on Tuesday and come out Friday.
    I hope there are four as to complete the bottom row.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    The Nintendo announcement we've all been waiting for.
    How are you doing today?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Doing okay. I beat Xenobalde Chronicles 2 a while back, but I haven't done everything I wanted in the game.

Despite this, I want to go back to Persona 5 Royal and tackle that game.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Sounds like a good way to spend a Sunday.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    P5R is one of those games that feel intricate due to its calendar system and different things you can do in your in-game off time.
    As a result, it takes just a bit to get back into the swing of it. I was away from it for a couple of months.
    Did you get the Dialga and Palkia from the raids?

If not, I could potentially help you out.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I haven’t yet, no.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    If you ever need me to lend a hand, let me know.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Will do, thanks.

I'm hoping the new Paradoxes are run as Raids somewhere down the line.
    Heya, how are you doing?
    I'm waiting for Indigo Disk. I'm pretty excited about that.
    (Also, whatever kills the rumors.)
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Well enough. Also waiting for The Indigo Disk. How about you?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I've been doing okay. I had a mental slump earlier, but I am largely past it.

I'm doing fine now, though.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Glad you got past it.
    Would you like a Mimikyu code?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I didn't realize that was a thing, but sure, thank you.

Thank you also for the DIYs, the last two you sent were ones I didn't have yet.
    Have you bought the DLC yet and are you enjoying it?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Yes, I did play through it a few weekends ago. It was not particularly groundbreaking but I did enjoy having new material to play, and it does have me looking forward to the Disk.
    Have you been enjoying the Teal Mask DLC? I have, but I want to take my time on it.

I got to the part where I need to go to Crystal Pool.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Not yet.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Have you not started it yet?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Haven't bought it yet. This week, though.
    I'm playing Majora's Mask in anticipation for Teal Mask, because Teal Mask gives me Majora's Mask vibes.
    You know, imp with a mask said to cause havoc with guardians said to protect the people sort of stuff.

Majora's Mask feels like one of those games that gets better after you already played it.
    Also, I don't dislike the 3ds version, but the original did bosses better, at least the first two.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    BTW, I accidentally got out of bounds during the Stone Temple segment (Goron dungeon).
    I had to use the Song of Soaring to get out of the pit I was in.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Good thing there’s a song for that.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Actually, I think I agree with you. I think the 3ds version is better. Besides the first boss being dummied down. I think the remake did almost everything else better.
    I also like the bonus sidequest that added some humility to the Gorman brothers.
    You've heard the idiom: "Throw (crap) at the wall and see what sticks"? I've decided to just mail you some of my flower recipes.
    We'll see if any of them are valuable to you. I need to mail more letters anyway.

How are you doing anyway?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I've been receiving the DIYs, thank you. So far, nothing new.

Well enough. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I'm doing alright all things considering.
    Hey, how are you doing?

If you ever do get the time, I would still like you to get the flower recipes you're missing in ACNH, so I can give you the recipes cards I'm holding.
    Otherwise, I could just mail you some of what I have and see what sticks, lol.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Doing well, hope you're doing the same.

So you want me to see what flower recipes I'm missing and get you that list?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yes, primarily because I keep those recipes in case people need them.

(They are basically given out 5% of the time, so they are pretty valuable.)
    So I have a question: What is your opinion on the move Meteor Mash given that it's Metagross's primary move?

Personally, I really like the move, but I miss the animation it had in the third generation. I want to be sent back into space.
    Just like Metagross, you are smart, affliated with the color blue, have four limbs, and I'm sure you pin down your prey and devour them.

How are you doing?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Apt comparison.

Well enough. Waiting on TotK. Yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I might get TotK on my birthday, which is coming up. I don’t mind waiting a week for that. Otherwise, I’m doing alright.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Well, never mind, I got my present early.
    I'm going to play through the game a bit and see if I can unlock raids.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Let me trade Gardevoir back so I can do something else in the meantime. Otherwise I'll just keep it safe.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Keep it safe. I think I'm close to unlocking raids.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    BTW, I got my Gardevoir back to Violet, so your services aren't required (least for now).
    Anyway, I gotta help my friend on Sunday for his raids.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…