• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have these
    pichu tentacool tentacruel gallade EV trained lv 100 flygon EV trained lv 50 castform swablu gible cressalia gyrados medicham rotom great nature scyther drifloon bagon gyrados shiny treeko shiny mild charmander shiny modest UT mewtwo jolly absol shiny cressalia shiny swampert lv 100 ev trained flygon EV trained lv 50 shiny timid gastly shiny skorupi with egg moves shiny voltorb perfect nature shiny relaxed registeel shiny adamant dratini shiny\ evd. Bold sleep talk set suicane shiny onyx adament shiny bronzor gentle modest EV trained shiny lucario shiny ponyta quiet shiny pachirisu quiet shiny Impish skarmory with spikes, brave bird, roost, and whirlwind ev trained shiny darkrai shiny timid froslass ev trained shiny charmander shiny magneton *new* shiny blaziken evd lv 100 *new* shiny electivire UT w/ egg moves *new* shiny slowbro *new* shiny abomasnow ev trained *new* shiny careful pineco Growlithe (Adamant) EV trained Chimchar (Adamant) shiny empoleon modest EV trained Togepi (Timid in a Lux ball) Trapinch (Adamant Yanma (Impish shiny giratina modest shiny scizor ev trained *new* i have these events: jpn regigigas 10 aniv celebi 10 aniv ho-oh manaphy: pokemon ranger SOA rioulu: pokemon ranger SOA darkrai (regular) pokemon ranger SOA 10 Aniv suicune EV trained and shiny hayley ranch phione __________________
    heard you have an ev'd starmie, i can offer

i can offer:
    shiny bold UT giritana
    shiny bold UT vulpix
    shiny adamant day cared lvl 10 larvitar, max att ivs
    shiny torchic daycared to lvl 2
    shiny UT Adamant dratini
    shiny UT adamant beldum
    shiny UT docile beldum
    shiny UT milktank BASHFUL
    Shiny Ut charmander BRAVE
    SHINY UT ABRA MODEST
    SHINY T Lucario max att ivs, adamant
    SHiny UT gyarados adamant max att ivs
    SHINY UT ADAMANT BAGOn
    SHINy UT adamant max att iv horsea
    Shiny UT rash sneasel
    shiny Bt distand land Togetic
    SHiny BT Bold latios
    Shiny hasty heatran MAx SPAC ivs, and 29 att ivs
    shiny modest mewtwo
    EVENTS:

WCS09 Milotic timid UT
    NZ JIRACHI, timid
    ALAMOS DARKAI, docile
    RED METAGROSS, BRAVE
    MOVIE 08 shaymin CALM UT
    10 anniv CELEBI, BOLD UT

for it, 2-3 for 1.
    Sorry I couldn't go today, it was for personal reasons><. But this week a friend of mine is going to lend me the wifi usb so I can connect right from home.
    Sure I have a lv. 49 persian which I can breed into a meowth.
    As you can see the I don't have wifi at home but I would gladly go to a BK.
    I can go this friday afternoon at 3PM. Just to set the time differences, it's 6:01 over here.
    My FC is in my sig, send me yours!
    I don't have much to offer.
    I have tons and tons of charmanders lv. 1 maybe you might be interested in a good natured one.
    Anything that you ask for I would try and get it.
    I figured you seemed as such and I'm not the one to rip somebody off either so I figured it would be okay. Um I'm not sure if the japanese one will work in the english HG/SS but it supposedly will open up an exclusive area on the pokewalker called Edge of Night Sky in case you didnt already know you can check the details on the events list :) well thats all from me for tonight ttyl
    lol I heard you say I did a stupid thing by trading it for the dugtrio first I just assumed I could trust you I guess it sounded like you were talking to your bf or something lol I have a WISHMKR too it sounded like you are looking for certain jirachi's no?
    lol I guess you can't hear me on the voice chat for some reason but I tried to ask if/how you would be interested in trading the growlithe for any of the other pokemon NZ jirachi is real too btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…