• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My VM got grammar checked lol

I actually wrote the synopsis two nights ago just for the sake of knowing what I'm going to eventually write (I easily forget things), so whoops :p

Now, ASL ;)
    Early Autumn? I gotta read that then. Heart of Darkness is very good, but my favorite literature story actually is Catcher in the Rye. Crazy stuff.

And no, not planning on doing writing as a career. I'm actually majored in Business Administration and I'm hoping to make it in finance and either go to corporate finance or commercial banking. Not sure which career path I want to take because there's a million possibilities in the finance field. XD However, liked I said in Saber's thread, I might do a novel that deals with corporate scandals. Should be fun. XD
    Hm, in terms of Pokemon, my favorite is Seadra and my favorite Pokemon type is water. As for my favorite character, Cynthia the champion. She kicks butt in the games. :)

On other stuff, my favorite book is Tim O' Brien's The Things They Carried because he does the characters and the horrors of the Vietnam War so well. Also, my favorite genres to write are suspense and comedy.
    I actually wish my school did that. x_x They give away free planners last year though. XD

Yeah, I understand. :) I too don't want to release too much stuff on the 'net, so it's cool.
    So true. I would always get excited whenever my college is giving away free food, school supplies, tickets to concerts, etc. I jump at the opportunity! XD

Hm, I'm curious. What time zone you live in? I live in the Pacific time zone.
    Hehe, thanks. Best I can do with GIMP (the photo editing program I used the banner with and the program is freeeeee~). XD

Have to say, love your new avatar. Sneasel rocks. :)
    Yeah, you should check out some other boards as you might like them. I too might do that also when I have time.

Well, I'm only good at digital media (banners, icons, and wallpapers) and I have only begun doing avatars and banners again after a year of not doing them. XD No, I don't have a shop or a thread of my digital media works, but I might do them after I get a decent few done. The other fanart stuff like drawings and sprites I suck. XD;
    Yeah, I'm not that huge of a Pokemon fan either. Hadn't played the card games in a while but was able to find info on the Delta Species cards after looking through some images for a banner (for a friend of mine to make for me) a while back. XD

And yeah, been in this forum on and off for three years. Used to be active in a lot of sections, but at the moment I'm active in the fanfic and fanart section.
    Man, I wish I could give you some pointers, but the problem is it's hard for me to do criticism when it comes to trailers. ^^; Usually I can give pointers on things like character development, plot, and such if the story is posted or if someone gives me a summary of their story and let me know of their concern. Sorry. :O

Also, yeah I think we do think alike. XD I thought of having Randy be a G-Men and undercover as a Rocket after watching the Lake of Rage episodes of the anime online not long ago. XD As for the premise of the story, basically it's going to be a mixture of the events from the Gold and Silver games and the Delta Species series from the Pokemon trading cards (those cards are of Pokemon able to changed a different elemental type and also using an elemental attack they aren't able to learn, like a Pidgeot using an electric attack).
    Er..hi. Bay the crazy judge for the Heart and Soul contest. D:

Just want to say I read your trailer and me likey. :D Also, I find it funny that I'm also planning to have a G-Men being undercover as a Rocket in my fic. The only difference is my character Randy isn't Giovanni's son (although he does know him well) and also in my story Giovanni doesn't go back being the leader of Team Rocket. XD Can't wait to read your fic when it comes out. :)
    Yeah, I don't really use my Facebook though. XD; But I'm just you're average girl who likes anime, manga and video games. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…