• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Celetran + water is an excellent combo. You could start with that if you wish. However, there is no guarantee that it will be as awesome as Jumpluff and Earthworm's team since we won't be copying them. Also, teams don't always work out which work off a defensive core as much as teams which are built more specifically.

I won't be of much help this week though since I have the SAT this Saturday and so don't have time to help. I'll still be active and all, but it will mostly be bld related since we're launching our new campaign, and there's still a few loose ends to tie up with that.
    That's just the thumbnail. :/ But I manually found the URL for the full-size thing anyway. Unfortunately, no, it doesn't look very good. First of all, what's with the JPEG artifacts on the sprites? Save sprites as .PNG. And then it just looks very boring; it's just a couple of sprites on a white background with a bit of text written in a bland black font. And it would make more sense, composition-wise, to have the actual name of the club as the most important and biggest thing on it, rather than the random names of the tiers.
    Wow I saw your post there.
    That was kinda sad to hear though.

I just noticed...
    Your join date is the same date as my crushes birthday :D
    Wait...was Scizor supposed to be a Bulky Swords Dancer?
    And I don't even know if 3 Choice users in a team is a good idea o_o
    None of them are very good, to be honest; you removed all the shading and didn't recolor the outlines, both beginner mistakes. :/ Additionally, the colors look like the default colors in Paint, which are too bright to be used for any sort of spriting. The one that looks best despite this is the white one, but that doesn't make it good, unfortunately; it just means that white happens to go reasonably well with Milotic's original colors. The worst is probably the fuchsia pink one, which aside from the color being too bright doesn't contrast enough with Milotic's red bits and thus looks really awkward. Although the black one is also a contender, mostly because it makes it so painfully obvious that the outlines are still the same and now lighter than the actual body.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…