• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just uploaded a mewtwo scratch i did a few months ago. It's my first ever completely scratched Pokémon, but i'm quite pleased with it. I'll leave a copy here so you don't have to go looking for it:

Did'nt really solve it. We had to switch back to our outdated Windows 98 until we get the fixes for the XP. "sigh"
    Thank you, and yes it is. I actually just did a Google image search for a Blaziken to put in there and that one came up and I thought it was perfect. I just did a search on bittenhard after reading your post and must say I'm liking his work. Plus he has some great Blaziken pictures, LOL.
    Yes me energy has been re-engerized which is nice. The new location is in the middle of a residential area but you can see the lake from here ^^
    Meh, we just don't like the Walloons, they behave like parasites. Our economy would be better without them.

I wouldn't mind joining the Netherlands nor existing as a serparate country, just Flanders.
    Yep, we started a revolution in 1830 because we didn't agree with Willem I.

But Flanders has always been called like that, even before Belgium existed. I'm not proud of my Belgian nationality, my country sucks (the government is crap) but I'm proud of my Flemish history and I'd like it if Belgium would split up, which will never be allowed by the U.N. as the Walloon economy can't support itself and France doesn't want them.
    Thanks for the welcome :)
    I would have joined a while ago but i didn't the the place existed. I'll try and post some sprites there soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…