• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love writing, so it's just the perfect thing for me. c: & as for breeding, nah it's cool. I've never actually had to really breed my own Pokémon, so it'll be kind of fun. I tried breeding for the right Electivire yesterday and got two female adamant elekids... Now I think I'm supposed to pop an Everstone on 'em and breed and there's a 50% chance the eggs will have that nature too, yeah? I forget if that's right or not, but I heard it somewhere. >_<
    A fan fic is basically a story based on an animé, video game, etc. My Fan Fic is a story about a guy named Zach (Dunno WHERE I pulled that name from xP) who's traveling as a Pokémon trainer with some of his friends. Good stuff, mann. ;D I've got this killer plot that'll take ages, but is totally worth it.

*Sigh* With all the recent events, I've had yet to even start breeding it. I wanted to complete the Sinnoh Pokédex in Platinum before I began my work, it'll take all of tomorrow now unfortunately. I only own 199/210 of it. Gotta get that dang lvl. 16 ponyta to evolve into Rapidash and catch Mesprit... >_< Bah humbug lol.

Besides, for the Platinum Battle Frontier team I need an Electirizer, Choice Scarf, Leftovers, and Shiny Stone. ;_; Pain in the arceus, let me tell ya.

EDIT: Holy crap, that was huge. >.< Sorry.
    Leah! :D

I don't know what we're gonna do now that Advent is out of the question, but we'll find something. c: Oh, and I'm gonna start bringing my Fan Fic to Serebii if you ever want to read it. x3 I think I'm going to post the first chapter tomorrow. Just in case you're interested in reading it lol. ;D
    Yea I saw. Can you please give a little idea of what happened? I hate being left out in the dark and just being really confused. Or can you at least tell me who quit?
    Just sticking up for my friend :) yea Leah its just I don't get to talk to you guys on the chat too much, usually on the forums so I was hoping if we had a clan we'd have forums and we'd be talking more. I just wish we could go back to the early days of old SD. You can tell me what happened later, its cool. Just don't be a stranger, k?
    Leah, in case you didn't read my reply in the Advent forums, what happened exactly? And ask Alex to forward you the plans for Abyss, ShinyDarkness was never actually ours anyway. Ask Dawn if he'd like to be a part of it, and yea I really want to know what happened.
    I personally couldn't do it anymore. If I were to make a clan I'd have to face the clan Serris made eventually, and I'd have too many harsh things to say to him as well as everyone in the clan. A leader needs to be respectful, and I'd be calling them every name in the book.
    It doesn't even matter anymore. Even if I did try and bring it back, who cares? Everyone wants to follow Serris, and I'm just an *** hole on the side lines. Even if your answer was yes, it won't do any one any good anymore.
    Ahahah. Well, that's just part of the Serebii experience. c: There's always lag sometimes.

Anyways, how's Shiny Darkness or w/e doing?
    Leah! D: Now that you've left Advent, you're going to have to hang out and talk with me on Serebii a lot. xD
    Hey in case you don't read ur pms on Advent I think I'm gonna go with Lonely on. Kingdra to get the OHKO on Skarm. Btw I wrote the thing for our new clan and PMd it to Alex.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…