• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi what would you want in terms of legendarys for masterball. I have latios pretty much every hoenn legendary. So tell me.
    thanks, it's always good to hear from you too, seriously, not just saying cuz u told me. Like when theres a VM from u =D
    I have this week off of school as it's carnival holiday, after that, Imma study til some holiday ;-;
    Cuz it's the last year in school :/, gotta study to get into college :p
    Hello. Sorry. Been busy. May you also add a Mawile?
    Later, like months, weeks, and stuff... May I trade you so my pokemon can evolve. Like my clampearl and kingdra?
    I have a big fish tank. They all (preferably) eat at 7:00 in the morning. Since it's summer, it's impossible for me to wake up that early. So I feed them at 8:00.
    great
    do u have more than one mareep?
    or plan to get more than one hoppip?
    I have loads of shiny shinx (i got them all by chaining for adamant one xD)
    So we could trade
    =]

Well, I wanna use it on our battle, ull find out who it is
    =]
    Her name's Fergie
    (cuz i was singing fergalicious when i got it xD)
    Wow. That is early. I remember when I used to be able to sleep in.....
    I woke up at 8:00 this morning. It's 9:23 over here.
    I can't sleep in anymore because I have pets to feed.
    k
    ^^
    good luck on it
    =]

I finished breeding a pokemon tuesday:
    31/31/31/x/22/31
    =D

Im gonna start another one today, I think
    =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…