• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. You don't know me, and I don't know you either, but I noticed that you'd claimed Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I was wondering, since you seem to be not so active lately, if you would by any chance let me claim it? I'd be happy to trade, if your interested? I have Dragon Ball Z. Heheh.
    hahaha yes it's me. xD
    I'm not exactly the stereotypical Pokemon fan buuuut I've been a fan since childhood and I've never really moved on so.... :3
    Was that last part of your VM sarcasm?

I understand you were not angry. But some of the things you said sparked a few of my pet peeves.
    Although it began producing its own movies, starting with "Iron Man" last year, Marvel has several deals with other movie studios that Disney said it will honor and re-examine upon expiration.

For example, "Spider-Man 4," set for release in 2011, is being made with Sony Corp.'s Columbia Pictures; "Iron Man 2" will be distributed by Viacom Inc.'s Paramount Pictures next year; and the upcoming "X-Men Origins: Magneto" and "X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2," both due in 2011, are to be distributed by News Corp.'s 20th Century Fox.

Iger said Pixar also had third-party licensing agreements that eventually expired, allowing the companies to move forward together.
    It's ok. I was in a bad mood a little bit. Usually i wouldn't have gone about it the way i did, so i'm sorry for that. And as they say. Great minds think alike. LOL
    Nope never heard of ChaoIsland. What do we have in common?

EDIT: Britney is hilarious, anti-Britney Avril is awesome and dammit Erik I will fight you to the death over this ^^
    D
    I guess if you think mental breakdowns are funny, sure. :[
    D
    no.
    it's britney spears.

for more info::
    watch this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…