• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FRANCE IS ON HIS WAY VIA EMAIL IN A MONTH, BB. <3

And no need to repay anything. I do this 'cause you're my friend. ^^

HOLY **** THAT WAS CHEESY.
    Yeah it has been. I think most schools have a special number where we use it for borrowing books, logging in to the computers, and etc. The numbers are quite easy to steal although. Yeah me too.. I seem to get them a lot when I wake up.. I dunno..

I ate a buffet today, the food was good, despite it was an all you can eat, I ate not that much food.
    Muahahaha. >)

OH YOU MEAN THE KAPPA?

Oh come on the whole world needs more naked Japan tiem.

BUT NOW I CAN DREAM OF NAKED AMERICA 'CAUSE I'M IN NEW YORK CITY. <333
    OH I'LL BRING YOU DOWN A FEW CENTIMETRES LIEK RUSSIA DID TO LATVIA. :mad:
    I-I fangasmed at naked England. I really did. ;;

GOD DAMN IT NIHON TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT RIGHT NOW.
    Hey Kirby, haven't talked to you in a while... I've been wondering what those numbers mean on your name? I've been getting a lot of nose bleeds over the summer
    Yeah. The strip is kind of confusing when you think about it, though, because Ivan is supposed to represent the country as a collective (meaning the people and royalty). But I think he's more like the Tsars, because they thought what they were doing to the Russian people was right. So it really shows how screwed up he is and the whole country. And I just love him in the strip where he was saying how Latvia always shakes and Latvia freaks out and falls into a coma. >.< And episode 29 has got to be my favorite.

Lol at France. He disturbs me since the Christmas and April Fool's strips. o.0 But I still laugh at him whenever he's around England (and asks England to marry him). lol.
    Just wanted to say I love your signature. Russia's my favorite character in APH and the Bloody Sunday strip was the first I ever read. It made me sympathize with Russia, even though it just proves how ignorant and childish he is. >.>; Still love him, though.
    No, it isn't out of order.
    I guess you could put it like...there's different "arcs". It's based off of the visual novel, which makes the different arcs look less strange than in the anime. It's hard to explain if you haven't seen the second season, which has all the answers. xD I'm assuming you're on one of the early episodes, so I'm not going to spoil much. 8[
    "Best newbie - BynineB - I had no idea he was a newbie. >:0"

Thanks for the vote. Apparently, I am. :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…