• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sex la web sex lon nhat Vn voi phim sex, phim sex, hinh sex hinh sex, va truyen sex truyen sex, ngoai ra ban cung co the doc truyen hentai, truyen hentai, truyen tranh hentai.
    Totally~!

Well, I have to deal with stuff on Student Council (Christmas parties can be stressful to plan!), my friend is leaving so I have to say bye and all, etc...

But, I'll be on from time to time. Not too much, though. Otherwise I won't get homework done!
    Me neither.

XD I was just talking to my friend on facebook, and he got voted onto student council. Now he has a mini site for our school and he made me a Mod!!
    XDDXDD

I know, randomness. I am random.
    Good point.
    But once, I met this kid on the internet. Then I moved to the next town over. Oddly enough, that kid was going to my new school! Now we're best friends. Weird, right?

You're right though. Alot of people trusted their online friends...now they're missing...

But there are a few kids I can trust that go to my school, and are on the internet, Thanks to Facebook!
    lol. What sounds cute?

Well, when you know a lot, you notice you don't know much at all.
    That's what my dad always says. XD
    It's kinda funny.
    Cause' I trust that you're a good person. Example: You just said that it's not good to be saying your name online.
    A bad person wouldn't say that. But if you want, i'l call you Lid. I'll call Mirai Jun. And I'll call Dom....Dom. xD

But seriously. I trust that you three are good people. :)
    D.O.M.
    Dragon of Miracle
    XD It works out perfectly.

Good point. It is dangerous... but not as long as we don't tell the wrong people. Right?
    Yeah. Well actually Dom called her that. So she said I can call her Mirai. She calls me my name, Jen, and I call her by her name.
    Hey, Itou? Don't answer if you don't want to, but...
    why does your user title say 'What should I do?'
    D
    ----------
    Castform ~*~ Light in darkness ~*~ August 2, 2009
    ----------
    Which forme?
    Specify in a new post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…