• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    fine.
    ignore me.
    ;o;
    D
    disturb disturb disturb
    what kind of pics ;)?

haha :p
    Mine wasn't random! It was from my heart! I couldn't express my feeling through ordinary words; only that picture could describe the emotions bottled up within me. ;_;

~Psychic
    Well, seeing as how we are all posting random pictures:

D
    ...I love LSoH :(
    That's what I thought it was when I saw it,
    but I could barely see it.
    Sweet =D Always wanted to got there myself, its interesting and I studied it to the best of my ability at home because school/college didn't do it ;-; I tried an Egyptian themed RPG before, I posted it but I got inactive because of exams if I remember XP

Glad you had a good time though =D

Also I posted in the Zelda RPG...but no one but angrycaterpie posted after me ;-; I was enjoying that too.
    D
    the toothed plant that is your profile icon is amazing.

:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…