• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't Worry, though, HG&SS Release dates are official. Serebii's the biggest Pokemon Fan Site on the web. They have the official release dates. GameFreak wouldn't lie about release dates, so don't get scared like that. And then i read that you realized I said Shiny Gold. Kinda funny though. :)
    I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube about people beating a Pokemon game with only one Pokemon(usually a Pokemon that can evolve and hasn't).
    Before you ask where I got the game information from, I got it from Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia, so here's the explanation of the company's history
    Part 2:
    Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? (Developer/Publisher) - PSP (02/17/09)
    Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - (Developed by Gust Corporation) (Publisher) - PSP (03/10/09) Puchi Puchi Virus - (developed by KeysFactory) (Publisher) - DS (5/19/09)
    Cross Edge - (developed by Idea Factory) (Publisher) - PS3 (05/26/09)
    Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This? - (developed by ACQUIRE) (Publisher) - PSP (07/16/09)
    Also other Nippon Ichi Software games you've probably seen:
    Game Releases in North America (by date):
    Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (Developer) (Published by Atlus) - PS1 (03/30/00)
    Jigsaw Madness (Developer) (Published by XS Games) - PS1 (12/01/02)
    Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (Developer) (Published by Atlus) - PS2 (08/27/03)
    La Pucelle: Tactics (Developer) (Published by Mastiff) - PS2 (05/04/04)
    Phantom Brave (Developer/Publisher) - PS2 (08/31/04)
    Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (Developed by Gust Corporation) (Publisher) - PS2 (06/28/05)
    Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome (Developer/Publisher) - PS2 (07/26/05)
    Generation of Chaos (Developed by Idea Factory) (Publisher) - PSP (02/28/06)
    Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (Developed by Gust Corporation) (Publisher) - PS2 (04/25/06)
    Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light (Developed by Hit Maker) (Publisher) - PSP (07/18/06)
    Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Developer/Publisher) - PS2 (08/29/06)
    Spectral Souls (Developed by Idea Factory) (Publisher) - PSP (09/26/06)
    Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia (Developed by Gust Corporation) (Publisher) - PS2 (2/7/2007)
    Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (Developed by Idea Factory) - PSP (05/24/07)
    Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (Developed by Gust Corporation) - PS2 (05/29/07)
    GrimGrimoire (Developed by Vanillaware) - PS2 (06/26/07)
    Dragoneer's Aria (Developed by Hit Maker) - PSP (08/21/07)
    Soul Nomad and the World Eaters (Developer) - PS2 (9/25/07)
    Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (Developer) - PSP (10/30/07)
    Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (Developed by Gust Corporation) - PS2 (03/31/08)
    Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (Developer) - PS3 (08/26/08)
    Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure - DS (09/23/08)
    Disgaea DS (Developer/Publisher) - DS (09/25/08)
    Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (Developed by Gust Corporation) (Publisher) - PS2 (01/20/09)
    Cool, so Donald can wield a sword? Or just Sora? Never knew the maker was Disney. Thought they wouldn't make any serious RPGs. Might get it and try it for myself. And since you gave me a Kingdom Hearts game count, I'll give you a Disgaea Game Count:
    1 PS3, 2 PS2, 3 PSP(1 that's coming out, 1 non-RPG), and 1 DS.
    ...Well sorry! I've just been busy. School's starting soon for me, so I may take a few days to answer. Anywho, you don't have my Entei. 1.) I don't have an Entei that I've caught and 2.) My name has two t's instead of one.
    When I mean Nintendo's evil, I mean they're selfish and greedy. I thought they made most of their money off their consoles, not their games. And firmware is like a permanent system update. Update number 1.04 blocks the use of illegal software cartridges like the R4i and DSTTi. And about Disgaea: Disgaea is a turn-based RPG created by NIS(Nippon Ichi Software). You've probably heard of 'em,they're a famous RPG maker, at least in a true RPG fan's world, that is. And why Skymin in the picture? Simply because I felt like putting him in the pic too. I thought I'd show both of my plushies if you wanted a plushie pic. And as I mentioned, I took the pic with my DSi on my bed. Alright, questions from me, now: Is Kingdom Hearts a turn-based RPG too? What's the company that made the game?
    That's about it for now.
    Got it uploaded!!!
    Alright, I'll try to get a pic on my photobucket account by tomorrow(my time)or sooner.Yeah, the Arceus is great, with the exclusive moves and all that other stuff.And, as you might already know, its last move is judgement.The only problem with the movie Arceus is it's level 100 and has nearly no EVs! Without EV training, it's worthless for competitive battling!
    Oh yeah, do you know of the DSi version 1.04 firmware update? Accidentally downloaded it onto her DSi and now the firmware renders her DSTTi useless.Unless someone makes a crack for the firmware, the only rumored way around the update is the AceKard 2i.People say they used it when they had the 1.04 firmware update and the AK worked fine.My dad might have to get that or do something about the perma-firmware.I'm not gonna risk putting the firmware on my DSi, but I had no idea Nintendo was that smart and aware enough to block DSi modchips!If everything was free, Nintendo wouldn't give a crap about blocking mods.
    Oh? A Shining Piplup scares you?

*Points and laughs*

Nah just kidding. I had that Entei avatar because I got a laugh out of it.
    Yeah, and got back from a Hiroshima trip on Friday. Went to the Pokemon Center in Tokyo on Saturday for my little sister's birthday(she turned 9). I got and Arceus plushie and a pack of cards. There was a little drawing that for 500 yen(little more than $5.00), you could put your hand in a grab box and you get a prize. My sister got a Pokemon neckstrap. And when I did it, I got the grand prize, a giant Pikachu head pillow! There was also a Union Room where my sister got a big Pikachu Birthday Pokemon card. Also they were giving away Pikachu colored Pichus, but I had an illegit copy, so it was too risky.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…